H: Neo Geo Color W: Coleco Mini Arcade, Sega Saturn, Disney, Transformers

howlinmad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I take care of my games, so if there's something questionable about one of them I'll let you know here as best as I can.

Like to keep my games complete and in good shape, so in trades I'd like to have the original box, manual and as few scratches as possible. Clean is great! :)

Lowest feedback on CAG ships first. This is likely to be me, but those are the rules I follow for others, please do the same for me.

Have
Neo Geo Pocket (stone blue) - handheld only, small blemishes on screen, with SNK vs Capcom The match of the Millennium and Bust a Move. (I think I have Pac-Man, Metal Slug, and Dark Arms. Still looking. Cart only)
:wii: House of the Dead Overkill
Wants

Coleco Donkey Kong mini-arcade :hot:

Make offers, I'm sure there's something I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made a trade with Howling. He is a great person to trade with. Game arrived in two days and is perfect. Thanks again Howling I will have Infinite Undiscovery out to you tomorrow. CML for the wireless xbox adaptor and possibly some other things. Great TL too.

On it's way Monday supermodestmouse. Thanks
[quote name='howlinmad']
:360: Xbox 360 Wifi adapter. :hot: (Purchased from GS used and had a small nick in the wire insulation, but no problems at all using it over a year.)
[/QUOTE]

Your ps2 network card have the original disc? do i need anything else to use w/my ps2? sorry, i haven't played online.

can offer a saturn w/hook ups but no controllers

I have the CD and manual that it came with. All you really need are games that support it.

What condition is the Saturn in? Any problems? US/Japan?
[quote name='janepublic']Your ps2 network card have the original disc? do i need anything else to use w/my ps2? sorry, i haven't played online.

can offer a saturn w/hook ups but no controllers[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back