[Working again!] Nintendo Europe giving Punchout codes for Animal Crossing

So it IS in the game! :shock:

If I ever get a Cube, AC is on my list of games...and this is just another reason, especially since my NES wouldn't be going to college with me.

Do you know if the code works in the American version of the game too?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Do you know if the code works in the American version of the game too?[/quote]

Not 100% sure yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't. I have used that site before and got DK Jr. I just put my code in the mail and sent it off to one of my town residents. Hopefully will be in the mail late today or tommorow.

From reading some other AC forums it they gave this out in November as well. I just found out about it about 2 weeks ago and they've been giving DK Jr out until today when I noticed it changed. Don't know how long it'll be giving Punchout though, so jump on it if you've got the game, can't hurt trying even if it doesn't work.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']
Do you know if the code works in the American version of the game too?[/quote]

Yes. At least it worked on mine.

[quote name='Eric467']Does anyone have the actual code? I can't get the Nintendo-Europe page to load.[/quote]

Code is dependant on your name and city name in Animal Crossing. If you give me your info, I can get you your specific code.

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='Eric467']Does anyone have the actual code? I can't get the Nintendo-Europe page to load.[/quote]

Code is dependant on your name and city name in Animal Crossing. If you give me your info, I can get you your specific code.[/quote]

name: "e"
town: "anima"

Thanks!

[quote name='Eric467'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Eric467']Does anyone have the actual code? I can't get the Nintendo-Europe page to load.[/quote]

Code is dependant on your name and city name in Animal Crossing. If you give me your info, I can get you your specific code.[/quote]

Thanks![/quote]

EEUT@U8LyH5XX5
25BIRww&qk&5j#

Password is case sensitive. I hope it works for you.

Instructions from AC site:

Please copy the code carefully and enter it exactly as shown. To use the code, write a letter to any animal in your village. On the first line, put the key symbol. Then enter the next lines of the code exactly as they appear here, one on each line. You will receive your gift in the mail within a few days.

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='Eric467'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Eric467']Does anyone have the actual code? I can't get the Nintendo-Europe page to load.[/quote]

Thanks![/quote]

EEUT@U8LyH5XX5
25BIRww&qk&5j#

Password is case sensitive. I hope it works for you.

Instructions from AC site:

Please copy the code carefully and enter it exactly as shown. To use the code, write a letter to any animal in your village. On the first line, put the key symbol. Then enter the next lines of the code exactly as they appear here, one on each line. You will receive your gift in the mail within a few days.[/quote]

Or you could just go tell the code to Tom Nook and get it immediately. That's how I did it.

[quote name='evilmax17']I wonder if they'll give away mario and zelda too[/quote]

I doubt it, with Nintendo selling those two games under their Nintendo Classic line for the GBA. But who knows? Maybe one of these days...

Thanks OP, I've been waiting for this code forever it seems. This is the last game I need to complete my collection.

My game room/upstairs is now too sweet. Looking back, I played this game almost everyday straight for a little over a year, then, nothing.

There's even passwords for inside the game....

Punch-Out!! Passwords
Enter these passwords where you normally would enter continue passwords.Password Effect
135-792-4680 then X, A, and B simultaneously Enter Another World Circuit
007-373-5963 then A Button Fight against Mr. Dream
075-541-6113 then A Button Hear a Japanese Telephone
267-853-7537 then A Button Record changes to 89W - 2L - 89KO
106-113-0120 then X, A, and B simultaneously See Credits

But wasn't there a way to get Zelda? It was like you had to name the charater Link and then your Town whatever. I thought I saw it somewhere.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Or you could just go tell the code to Tom Nook and get it immediately. That's how I did it.[/quote]

So you don't have to mail it to another resident of your town? That sucks, I would have just went and told Nook had I known you could do that. Maybe I'll go do that and just sell him the other copy that comes in the mail.

[quote name='ImmortalfWd'][quote name='KrazyKefka']Or you could just go tell the code to Tom Nook and get it immediately. That's how I did it.[/quote]

So you don't have to mail it to another resident of your town? That sucks, I would have just went and told Nook had I known you could do that. Maybe I'll go do that and just sell him the other copy that comes in the mail.[/quote]

You can change your gamecube's clock you know.

[quote name='My Name Is BoB']You can change your gamecube's clock you know.[/quote]

Yea I know, but I really don't like to do the whole time travel thing, I like to keep it realtime.

[quote name='trunks982']does anyone have a list of all the games for AC?[/quote]
Available:Standard/Gifts/Redd
Pinball
Golf
Balloon Fight
Tennis
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr Math
Excitebike
Clu Clu Land

Available: Island
Wario's Woods
Baseball

Available: Promo
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Jr
Soccer
Clu Clu Land D

Previous unknown, has been unlocked through Action Replay
Punch-Out

Available e-reader cards
Mario Bros
Ice Climbers

Availabilty: Legitimate method unknown, has been aquired through Action Replay
Super Mario Bros
Legend of Zelda

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='trunks982']does anyone have a list of all the games for AC?[/quote]
Availabilty: Legitimate method unknown, has been aquired through Action Replay
Super Mario Bros
Legend of Zelda[/quote]

Holy crap!!! I MUST GET ZELDA! That would be SO sweet! :D

[quote name='David85']There's even passwords for inside the game....

Punch-Out!! Passwords
Enter these passwords where you normally would enter continue passwords.Password Effect
135-792-4680 then X, A, and B simultaneously Enter Another World Circuit
007-373-5963 then A Button Fight against Mr. Dream
075-541-6113 then A Button Hear a Japanese Telephone
267-853-7537 then A Button Record changes to 89W - 2L - 89KO
106-113-0120 then X, A, and B simultaneously See Credits

But wasn't there a way to get Zelda? It was like you had to name the charater Link and then your Town whatever. I thought I saw it somewhere.[/quote]

There is no known way to get Zelda without an Action Replay or Ultimate Codes disk. What you are referring to was the Hyrule Project, a bunch of members all had the same info (Name: Link, Town: Hyrule) and when they came across codes they could share it with each other because since the town info was the same the codes would work for everyone.

[quote name='suko_32']There's an e-reader card for the zelda game cause I saw it on ebay once.[/quote]

...and no one on ebay scams or lies... :roll:

A method for unlocking Punch-out has been around for a while. Here it is.

Given, visiting NoE's site is a hell of alot easier now, it does show its possible to get LoZ and SMB somehow without an action replay. Its a shame that most have already abandoned the community and the effort to find these password

The code worked for me, but I didn't tell it to Nook, I did it the way the NoE site said to do it and mailed my code to a neighbor. A couple days later that neighbor mailed me the NES.

awwww.. I wish I could have gottan Punch-Out!!! I guess I'll just have to pull out my toploading NES and play the Mike Tyson version... :)

bread's done
Back