Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and 20GB Hard Drive $39.99 CC.Com

if it came with the controller i wouldve bought it in a heart beat. i have no use for 3 months worth of xbox live.

has anyone noticed that you have to have the arcade version for that deal on xbox.com to actually work? I have a Pro and I'd love that deal, but it won't let me use it.

Yeah, it's an upgrade kit so Arcade users can get the fantabulousness that is the NXE. I actually just got it in today, and would have infinitely preferred the controller from the circuit city deal. I hate online gaming actually, lol.

the circuit city deal may still be good... i almost gave up hope but i decided to call the 888 number and they were actually able to locate one for me locally. the customer service rep said that it will not show up in stock online if they have under 2 at the local stores. they come in a little green box and everything inside is practically new and scratch free. it even came with batteries for the controller. i will post a few pictures for those who are curious about the condition and wondering if it is a good deal or not.

edit: if you can find one of these boxes in stores you may be able to get cc to honor the box ad... then you would actually get the refurbished controller and hdd for free when you pick up an arcade bundle at cc.

3171134079_af7be1b553.jpg
3171972946_0fafffaf19.jpg
3171978280_05679ff1c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the controller and the hard drive look brand new. There is a refurb sticker on the hard drive. The controller feels brand new (had the rolled up instrctions inside) and as mentioned above, also included batteries! This is a great deal!

The deal has been going in and out of stock throughout the day. They might be releasing it in batches. You can also check to see ifthey have it at a CC near you.

if its out of stock, just add it to your cart anyway. CC will give you the option to be notified via eail when its back in stock. i just purchased this on saturday, and was shipped today :D

[quote name='bookwo3107']Yeah, it's an upgrade kit so Arcade users can get the fantabulousness that is the NXE. I actually just got it in today, and would have infinitely preferred the controller from the circuit city deal. I hate online gaming actually, lol.[/quote]

NO FRIENDS!!!

if u get one and it comes in the green box that says 2 free gifts with the purchase of a xbox arcade. you can try to take it to a local cc and try to get them to honor the deal by picking up an xbox arcade there. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Managed to grab one this time.

I mostly need the HDD, but $40 for that and a controller too is great.

Ordered one today...should work out well since I know someone who needs a HD and I needed a second wireless controller.

I just grabbed this deal, too. Thanks for posting! I went through live.com to get 5% cashback on the deal, too.

Finally ordered one...my son needs an extra controller and a hard drive. Also picked up an extra battery. $55.00 shipped is a great deal.

I need a new controller but I can't see why I would need an extra HDD. I assume I could sell a HDD to someone for around $20? Anyone know how much the TIV is at GS?

[quote name='darthfalco']I need a new controller but I can't see why I would need an extra HDD. I assume I could sell a HDD to someone for around $20? Anyone know how much the TIV is at GS?[/QUOTE]

I got over $30 selling mine on Amazon marketplace.

bread's done
Back