1600 MS points card back down to $18 on Amazon

i am definitly biting on this one thanks!
CAGpixel.JPG

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Guess you guys missed out on the $15 deal at target shortly after Thanksgiving, eh? ;)[/quote]Wasn't that a $5 deal w/ printed coupon?

Just a question, if I buy a game off xbox live for around 1200 ms live point without point card, how much would it charge me on my credit card since all I really want for now is SF@ HD.

[quote name='xjoewhitex']Wasn't that a $5 deal w/ printed coupon?[/QUOTE]

It was on sale for $15, no coupon needed. I did get in on that deal for 3 cards but I need more!

Even better deal in New York State, you don't have to pay the 8% tax that they even charge if you purchase through XBox Live itself. Hopefully our governor will not start taxing videogame accessories at 20% too.

best deal is still at Target every few months for $15. with a team member discount I got $40 worth of points (3200) for $28!

Last edited by a moderator:
well I bit on a 4000 card, I'm out of points from community games and such and in lieu of a better target sale, 10% is better than nothing.

plus it was a prime opportunity to take advantage of a $25 GC from Christmas.

i went in for a 400 card as well. figure 10% is a reasonable mark-down and i'll carry a point balance for when i need it

bread's done
Back