FS/FT Wii - XBOX 360 - PC Games

mbeno13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have the following for trade. I am not interested in trading for games only paypal or below want list please. All prices include shipping. If you see a game you like but don't like the price then it may be negotiable. Please note that most of these games have never been played and are in new condition minus the shrinkwrap. Thanks for looking! :)

Wii

Okami (Sealed) $20
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition $15

XBOX 360

Wired Headset (New) $6 (x2)
The Darkness $10
Dead Rising $15
Devil May Cry 4 $20
Fight Night Round 3 $15
Kameo: Elements of Power $10
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Collector’s Edition) $20
Perfect Dark Zero $10
Project Gotham Racing 3 $10
Saints Row $10
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 $15
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Limited Edition) $20
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent $15
Tony Hawk’s Project 8 $10
John Woo Presents Stranglehold $10
Madden NFL 07 $5
Battlefield: Bad Company $20 (No sleeve or manual)
Unreal Tournament 3 $20
Forza Motorsport 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance Combo $20
Guitar Hero 2 $15
Guitar Hero 3 $20
Assassin’s Creed $15
Ninja Gaiden 2 $20

XBOX (Backwards Compatible)

Fable: The Lost Chapter $10
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $10

PC

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Deluxe Edition) (Sealed) (x3) $30
Shadowrun PC $10
Microsoft Lifechat LX 3000 (Sealed) $20
Microsoft Lifecam VX6000 $25
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (Full Version) (Sealed) $125

Miscellaneous

Gamestop $25 Gift Card $22

Last edited by a moderator:
Want List:

Dazzle Platinum or Plus
Xbox Live Points
Rock Band/Guitar Hero Mic
360 Wireless adapter

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the Goozex points! I'm new to Goozex how does that work? Paypal ready, I'm #4 in queue for a class game and have to wait for positive feedback for points.

O/T: Is that your Mustang in your avatar? If so, I also have a Mustang (pic), 00 GT 5spd, standard boltons.

I contacted goozex to see if I could just transfer the points to your account. Let me know your username in goozex and maybe they will be able to help. if that doesn't work I assume I could just give you my account password/username and then you can update everything to your preference. I'll get back to you once I hear something.

Yes that is my stang. It is an '07 but sadly sitting in the garage for winter at the moment. i am going to bring it out soon. I am at work right now so I can't view your pic but it is always great to meet other mustang enthusiasts. :)

[quote name='mbeno13']I contacted goozex to see if I could just transfer the points to your account. Let me know your username in goozex and maybe they will be able to help. if that doesn't work I assume I could just give you my account password/username and then you can update everything to your preference. I'll get back to you once I hear something.

Yes that is my stang. It is an '07 but sadly sitting in the garage for winter at the moment. i am going to bring it out soon. I am at work right now so I can't view your pic but it is always great to meet other mustang enthusiasts. :)[/quote]

Account name is ferant316, same as on here. I'll try looking it up as well.

Have to say wouldn't expect to find a Mustang guy on here, but I guess we're cheap ass gamers because all our money gets dumped in our cars.

haven't visited this section in awhile. goozex was really no help with the whole thing. I guess they really don't want people trading points. i am going to update my list and try to keep on top of it as I need some mula.

bread's done
Back