* * * * - 7 votes

The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

#3931 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6315 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

I remember when I ordered the Jungle Green controller they took more than 6 weeks to ship it. When I contacted them they offered a refund or a Black DS3. That's the only time I've had an issue with ordering. In the end, I lucked out and actually ended up getting both controllers lol

Well best of luck to all of us stuck in order limbo.

Ha, that's awesome. Maybe they sent both because of the hassle. I'm glad they didn't do that with the controller I ordered for Christmas last year. I ordered the Jungle Green controller along with the 320GB PS3 Move Bundle, and they came right on time.

Side note, they were people complaining that the update should happen on Friday because that's pay day out whatever. Just get a credit card; use it for the updates, pay it off when you get paid...pretty simple.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#3932 TheGeonaut  

TheGeonaut

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Side note, they were people complaining that the update should happen on Friday because that's pay day out whatever. Just get a credit card; use it for the updates, pay it off when you get paid...pretty simple.

Yeah I don't see why that would be a big deal. Not like we're paying MSRP for this stuff. 

#3933 Chuck Stank   Colts/Hawkeyes Fan CAGiversary!   479 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Sorry if this has been answered already but how much has the PS3 console sold for in the past? Just trying to get a sense of what the PS4 may cost.

Posted Image

#3934 MetalSlugger   time to play the game CAGiversary!   2620 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Last time they were $200ish when MSRP was $300.

#3935 BloodiedWraith   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   354 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

BloodiedWraith

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

I just had a chance to look at these posts to see what was in the update - I'm sad I missed Killzone Mercenary.  I tried to log in at a computer at work but the site wouldn't load past the first page of the catalog like a bunch of others mentioned in this thread.  I hope they put up Killzone again soon.

#3936 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6315 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Sorry if this has been answered already but how much has the PS3 console sold for in the past? Just trying to get a sense of what the PS4 may cost.

Since I've been on the site, I saw two PS3 Bundles go up. The first was the 320GB that came with Uncharted 3 and a Blue DS3. I believe that one was $200-$220. The second PS3 bundle was the 320GB Move Bundle which was $170-$180. Hope that helps you out. Honestly though, I don't think the PS4's will be available on the site for a long time considering they want the systems ready for retail. Take the Vita for example. The only time the Vita was available was during the last auction, and they initially 30K in points so we'll see what happens. Hope that puts things into perspective for you.

Yeah I don't see why that would be a big deal. Not like we're paying MSRP for this stuff. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. People are always going to complain. It's in our human nature to complain.

UPDATE: Checked the order status of Killzone Merc, and it went from entered to processed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until it arrives. There's also a MLB The Show 14 Module up.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#3937 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2618 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Kept getting errors so nothing for me this time around. I tried again around midnight and got in to see some black controllers were available. Everything else looked like the same stuff as usual.

Would be nice to see some Vitas available - especially since I have yet to hear anything about them going on sale during Black Friday.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#3938 thedolphinsrule   It's Morphin Time!!! CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

thedolphinsrule

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

UPDATE: Checked the order status of Killzone Merc, and it went from entered to processed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until it arrives. There's also a MLB The Show 14 Module up.

Just checked mine as well and my order of TLOU and KZ Mercenary changed to processed :whee: No charges on my bank statement as of now as well.

334204.png
12.png

#3939 Galad   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Same here. Orders have been changed to 'processed' but still haven't been charged. In the past, my orders were always charged immediately.

#3940 Kolma   I like french toast CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yay for processed! (like everyone else, no confirmation email, no charge still)

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#3941 Corgstradamus  

Corgstradamus

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

My GTA V still says processing and I got it finished it and traded it in.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3942 MetalSlugger   time to play the game CAGiversary!   2620 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Both my pink DS3 and Beyond changed from Entered to Processed...hopefully they'll ship out.

#3943 enigma   DJ Enigma CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

This is what I'm sitting at:

1JRaLVP.jpg

No email and no charge or hold showing on my credit card. *fingers crossed*

#3944 thedolphinsrule   It's Morphin Time!!! CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

thedolphinsrule

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

This is what I'm sitting at:

1JRaLVP.jpg

No email and no charge or hold showing on my credit card. *fingers crossed*

Quick order 1 of every item and hope you don't get charged LOL :rofl:

334204.png
12.png

#3945 Kolma   I like french toast CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Decided to order a charging cradle for the vita.
It went from Entered to Processed just like the previous orders
No charge.. But I did get an email receipt for the cradle

560501.png

xivpads.png

#3946 TheAggroCraig   Hummus! CAGiversary!   1389 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

TheAggroCraig

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

DId anyone who won a free copy of Knack from the chat receive an email for it shipping/receive it yet?

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#3947 my2k2zx2   Molly, Rockin the Doggles CAGiversary!   1219 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

DId anyone who won a free copy of Knack from the chat receive an email for it shipping/receive it yet?

I have not received any update since I replied back with my shipping info.

If its free, its for me!!

#3948 tokyostomp   Target Clearance Auditor CAGiversary!   2659 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Sunset Overdrive
XONE

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

I have yet to receive mine as well. I was hoping to have it by launch. I think i tweeted them for a shipping # but they didn't see it or just sent it USPS. No idea.

#3949 Neoreloaded313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Neoreloaded313

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

I also heard nothing about the free PS4's. These prizes will just show up at our doors like my GTA prize. I only knew I won that because I randomly checked the contest page, otherwise the box of GTA items would have been a huge surprise. Communication is somewhat lacking, can't really complain considering its free.

#3950 tokyostomp   Target Clearance Auditor CAGiversary!   2659 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Sunset Overdrive
XONE

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

I talked with Elan yesterday and Knack (contest winners) isn't shipping until later this week.

#3951 Galad   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

Anybody else still not been charged for their recent orders?

#3952 Corgstradamus  

Corgstradamus

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

Shhhh it's a secret to everybody.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3953 enigma   DJ Enigma CAGiversary!   315 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

I haven't been. And until I am, I fully expect to not receive it. :-( Also, still no email.

#3954 RedvsBlue  

RedvsBlue

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

Still no charge and still showing only "processed" on order history. Who knows at this point? I will say though that my last order back in September for Puppeteer also still shows only "processed" and I ended up receiving that game in the mail.

#3955 Kolma   I like french toast CAGiversary!   672 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

~redacted~ 

560501.png

xivpads.png

#3956 Galad   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

On PlayStation @onPlayStation Protected Tweets 1h

If your card was not charged for an order, it means the order probably didn't go through--sorry for the confusion! We're working to fix it!

On PlayStation @onPlayStation Protected Tweets 34m

If you had points deducted and were not charged, send us an email with your email address and the order numbers, and we'll refund you.

#3957 DemonKysho   If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working. CAGiversary!   442 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Way to freaking drop the ball. I want to be upset, but it really doesn't matter they aren't gonna change anything.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#3958 spOOfy   Cheap Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

When they say send us an email, are they are talking about the "Contact Us" section on the website?

They take forever to respond to those lol.

CAG

#3959 Corgstradamus  

Corgstradamus

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

I am going to wait this out. I have stuff that says processed from over a year ago that I have received... I don't want to start messing with things. Plus... Not everyone has their twitter (including me) and CAG is the only way I would know about this sort of thing and not everyone has this information. I put all my orders in really fast and enough people have said that their orders say processed. I am definitely holding off for awhile. If I don't receive my stuff within 3 weeks or in a timely matter after other Cags say they have received their stuff, then I will contact them.

#3960 spOOfy   Cheap Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

You might as well bring it up to their attention while waiting.

My friend and I wasn't charged for our GTA V order and in the end, he got his copy and I didn't but my points were still taken from me.

I sent them an email back in the beginning of October and have yet to hear from them.

CAG