Unreal Tournament 3 (Xbox 360) $19.99 Shipped TNA Impact $15 and more @ Newegg.com

Seems like a good deal for anybody outside of California, since you don't get charged state tax. For those of us in California we can pick it up starting Sunday at Best Buy for the same price if you want it this weekend. Either way a good deal.

Man - wish I had waited on TNA - i got it for 22 shipped used from ebay a few months back, but it did have the bonus DVD - does this one have it? I got a bad copy of UTIII from gamefly during their deal so I might consider ordering this to replace it.

Is NBA Ballers Chosen One anything like the first game? I loved the first one, and at $10 it might be good.

[quote name='elchupacabra']this isnt that good of a deal gamefly had this game a month ago for 10 bucks[/quote]

No, it was 12.99 plus tax for a used copy. And for me they sent me an unplayable copy which I sent back for a refund but Gamefly does not do exchanges so I was stuck with no deal and no game - 6 bucks more *calculating taxes* for a new copy is not bad at all.

Where is everyone getting all this about TNA being so bad? I've read plenty of reviews and they all say it is ok to good - just not great - and from what I've played I agree - pretty good game if you want different wrestlers/moves/change from the SvR series and nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be.

bread's done
Back