Europa Universalis: Rome (PC) - $4.99 @ GameStop B&M YMMV

SynGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
I picked this up on a whim for $4.99 + tax, didn't know anything about it but it got descent reviews. It retails for $19.99 according to Amazon (currently out of stock). I can post information from my receipt if requested (not sure what to post) :)

73 on Metacritic

About the game:
Europa Universalis: Rome is a grand strategy game developed by Johan Andersson of Paradox Interactive. The game is set during the time of the Roman Republic, beginning in 280 BCE, before the Punic Wars, and ending with the rise of the Roman Empire in 27 BCE. Players have a choice of leading any of over 53 factions, which represent 10 prominent cultures including as Celtic, Egyptian, Greek or Roman. The game was released on 15 April 2008 in North America and on 18 April 2008 in Europe, followed by a Mac OS X version ported by Virtual Programming on 4 July 2008.

Source
NOTE: this is the first 'deal' i've posted in a while...be gentle.

[quote name='SynGamer']I picked this up on a whim for $4.99 + tax, didn't know anything about it but it got descent reviews. It retails for $19.99 according to Amazon (currently out of stock). I can post information from my receipt if requested (not sure what to post) :)

73 on Metacritic

About the game:
NOTE: this is the first 'deal' i've posted in a while...be gentle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. This series isn't for everyone, but I really enjoyed Europa Universalis 3, and would love to pick this game up next week.

[quote name='Archgarth']Thanks a lot. This series isn't for everyone, but I really enjoyed Europa Universalis 3, and would love to pick this game up next week.[/quote]

No problem. It looked interesting so i thought i'd give it a try @ $4.99 :)

bread's done
Back