B1G1 Free on select games at Bestbuy - Natomas, CA

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
saw a yellow tag sign with these today, there were some other titles but I didn't get a close look. This was in the Natomas Area, CA

Gears 2 LE
Tales of Vesperia

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thebob101']I am sure this is YMMV. OP, please post the location of the BB with the B1G1 sale.[/quote]Added YMMV disclaimer to the OP title.

[quote name='12345654321']gonna rape all the bbs in arizona today before all az cagers go. old fat az cagers.[/quote] i'll rape them first if this is in az.

if it is it's an amazing deal.

[quote name='darkslime']i'll rape them first if this is in az.

if it is it's an amazing deal.[/quote]

Sorry guys, the job has already been done :|

[quote name='12345654321']gonna rape all the bbs in arizona today before all az cagers go. old fat az cagers.[/quote]

Love how people like this assume a YMMV deal must be everywhere. Good luck with your raping. :roll:

[quote name='lowenbotten']Love how people like this assume a YMMV deal must be everywhere. Good luck with your raping. :roll:[/quote]

thanks got the last 4 Tales and 4 gears LE. my other best buy didnt have any though.

[quote name='12345654321']thanks got the last 4 Tales and 4 gears LE. my other best buy didnt have any though.[/quote]

Right. Sure you did, pal.

Okay, this deal is valid, at least at that specific Best Buy store. I was just there yesterday and they have a small selection of PS3, 360, and DS games that are "buy 1, get 1 free". There are small printed signs above each special section of games. I was in too much of a hurry to scribble down a list, sadly, and it sounds like this is a very specific deal to that individual Best Buy.

I got Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia and Disgae DS for a total of $30.

That was the only real "deal" in the pile of DS stuff, and there was exactly one copy of each. There appeared to be more stuff in the 360 and PS3 piles, though.

bread's done
Back