My 12 Xbox game lot + controller + guide + bonus auction!

it wasn't removed....i had the start time off by an hour cause they went by a different time zone and i didn't realize it.

but i fixed it and it's up now.

$300 approximate value my foot buddy! I could walk into EB and buy that list of games for about $150. Now, if they are all brand new and unopened it may cost around $200 but even then it's nowhere near $300. It is a great deal on shipping though for that many games......if you're including the cases too that is.......

i was originally asking around $100 for this whole thing, until like TJordan522 said, a bunch of CAG posters advised me to bump it up to $150-$200 for the BIN price. and my reserve isn't much over 100 guys....

and the $300 value i went by is a guess, and prolly an old estimate. but you have to figure the guide and controller in there. nothing is a platinum hit, and it's all mint with the cases, manuals, everything. let's say someone won for about $130. yer talking $10 a game, a free guide and controller....all shown up on your doorstep.

i'm not trying to rip people off, but i'm not gonna let this stuff go for pennies either...

if it doesn't win...so be it. i'll repost and take off the reserve.

You should have put Halo (at least) in the auction title. That's probably the most popular xbox game title searched on eBay.

I would have done something like

Huge 12 Game Xbox Lot HALO~KOTOR~Elder Scrolls + Bonus +++ (might need some characters trimmed out to fit...)

And if you wanted to be very sneaky you'd sneak 2 in the title as well to hit on any halo 2 xbox search. Maybe

Huge Xbox Lot HALO~KOTOR~NBA 2 K5 + Bonus +++

or

Huge Xbox Lot HALO~KOTOR~Elder Scrolls + 2 Bonuses +

Sorry to be giving you advice that doesn't help for this auction, but maybe it will help you out with the next one :) Good luck with this one!

omg. someone used the BIN and bought my stuff and ended the auction! woo hoo!

and before someone comes along and says i ripped someone off, they know what they are paying, and they obviously feel it is a good deal for them. it works out to roughly $15 per game...which ain't bad in my opinion and i think we both make out in the deal. my stuff is *mint* and prolly in better shape than 99% of used items you get in stores.

thanks for all the advice cheap ass gamer's when i asked last week!

in his cryptic short response when paying, i think he mentioned the word "system." not sure, but he better not be thinking he's getting a system with this. there is absolutely no way this could mislead you into thinking there is a system involved. it's even posted under the "games" category....with only pictures of games, and a very clear written description of everything included in the package.

let's hope this isn't my first bad experience with ebay :shock:

but he already paid and it's in the mail. worst that'll happen *if* he thought that is a negative feedback or nasty email...then i'd have to ask how the hell he misread it.

[quote name='eskimo083']in his cryptic short response when paying, i think he mentioned the word "system." not sure, but he better not be thinking he's getting a system with this. there is absolutely no way this could mislead you into thinking there is a system involved. it's even posted under the "games" category....with only pictures of games, and a very clear written description of everything included in the package.

let's hope this isn't my first bad experience with ebay :shock:

but he already paid and it's in the mail. worst that'll happen *if* he thought that is a negative feedback or nasty email...then i'd have to ask how the hell he misread it.[/quote]

Well, at least the guy has a decent amount of feedback, all 100%, plus he sells stuff on eBay (sellers have more reason to care about their feedback than buyers) so you should be okay.

In all probability if he expects to get a system he'll double check the listing when he gets your package and realize his mistake. I agree that your listing is in no way misleading/unclear on the point of including an Xbox console.

Basically, I wouldn't sweat it.

cool thanks wubb. yah i hadn't investigated that far into it, but hopefully he knows what he's getting. thanks for taking time to look into it and keep me from talking to myself in this topic. i'll post what happens if for some reason things start to get interesting, lol.

bread's done
Back