What type of massages do you like?

nevposey

CAGiversary!
I tend to have pretty tense muscles especially around my lower back and shoulders. I'm still young and not making the big bucks so I haven't had a chance to splurge on a massage yet and I've mostly gone to the Chinese places in the mall. Most of the time they get the job done, but I always wonder what I'm missing out on. I actually went to Massage Envy once but left disappointed.

What experiences have you guys had and what do you like and dislike?

[quote name='mr ryles']A good old back rub is good for me, but funny thing about my back, it's on my cock.[/QUOTE]

I think we're done here.

LOL. It was just getting good. Besides, the real idea is to learn to give good massages. Girls love that. Your "back" will get plenty of rub afterwards.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']LOL. It was just getting good. Besides, the real idea is to learn to give good massages. Girls love that. Your "back" will get plenty of rub afterwards.[/quote]
Exactly, I massage my wife's back as she blows me, and she fucking loves it.

[quote name='nevposey']Most of the time they get the job done, but I always wonder what I'm missing out on.[/quote]

The Clap?

There are a lot of "massage parlors" in Guam. I'm sure my ex visited them a few times even though he never admitted it. Especially since he had a "bad back."

[quote name='crystalklear64']derp derp derp[/QUOTE]

160px-Derb-sp.jpg

bread's done
Back