Contest (CAG Foreplay #59): Win WarioWare Touched! (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #59, we have a used copy of WarioWare Touched! (DS) to give away courtesy of CAG Robjus.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. A winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize CAG Robjus!

Good luck everyone!

My most anticipated game for 2009 is Resident Evil 5. Why? I was a big fan of Resident Evil 4 on GameCube, and I'm looking forward to a sequel of it.

Useless trivia: I pre-ordered Resident Evil 4 a week before it came out because I wanted a demo. And also, the day I pre-ordered it was actually the first time I heard the game (RE4) existed.

My most anticipated game for 2009 has to be God of War III hands down. The first 2 games were the best looking and fun to play ps2 games and I want to see how the series ends...IN HD!!!

i anitcipate killzone 2 b/c i'm one of the few people who enjoyed the first killzone for its gritty environments over halo's greens and purples. seeing how the devs put so much effort in creating this game, i'm curious to see how that effort pays off.

My most anticipated game for 2009 has to be White Knight Chronicles hands down. because it looks interesting to me despite what the reviewer say about this game.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Drake's Fortune was the best game of 2007 and my favorite single-player game of the generation so far, so the tweaks and additions detailed in the Game Informer cover story are enough to make the sequel my most anticipated game of this year.

This game has been in the works for awhile and i hope it turns out to be good but i'm going to say saboteur. Ever since I read a article and seen screenshots in game informer i believe i was intrigued by it.

I'm most looking forward to Killzone 2 - and I'm generally not a big FPS fan. Honestly, the hype's gotten to me. The graphics look to be the best ever and I want to play something that pushes my PS3 (closer) to its limits. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an epic single player mode and, based on opinions of those in the beta, am sure the multiplayer will be amazing. I am also hoping it will pull more friends towards the PS3.

probably Starcraft II. Played the crap out of the first one and Broodwar. I'm sort of implicitly expecting another strategy milestone from Blizzard , knowing that they usually emphasize on balancing without rushing a release. fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to RE5, big fan of all the games except the survivor series. Can't wait to see what the next game holds.

As geeky as this is, I think the game I am most looking forward to in 2009 is Ghostbusters. I can't even decide which system I want it for. I think if it truly is going to be different enough between each platform I might even get it for Wii and X360. Really, who doesn't want to zap ghosts with the wiimote? I think that's what it was built for, and I think the graphics are going to kick ass on the 360...and can we say STAYPUFF MARSHMALLOW MAN!? Its gonna be good...

There are definitely a bunch coming out but since most have been said, I'll say what I'm anticipated this year is Batman Archam Asylum.

Nothing announced so far is scratching my itch, but I am looking forward to seeing if GOW3 lives up to the Jaffe hype and I really like the first Uncharted so U2 sounds good too.

Resident Evil 5. RE4 was a great experience, and it exceeded my expectations. I have faith that the next one will be even better.

it's been a light year so far announcement wise but I'm looking forward to "The Conduit". It sounds like High Voltage is putting their heart and soul into that game and from what I've seen and heard it shows.

My most anticipated game is the next Team Ico game, although hoping it comes out in 2009 may be overly optimistic.

i'm really looking forward to Heavy Rain. Indigo Prophecy was amazing (well the first 90% anyway) and i cant wait to see what this one will be like!

Also im looking forward to see what games are coming out for my iPhone and making me spend hours more in the bathroom each day LOL :lol:

Unannounced? Forza 3 (I only hope it comes out before years end)

Actually announced: Street Fighter IV
The recent SSFIITHDR has really gotten me into the series.

Mine is probably Halo 3: ODST. I am a fan Halo fan, I bought the original Xbox based soley off playing Halo. I like what Bungie are doing with ODST taking the game down a level and letting you play a "generic" solider instead of a Spartan. Which will offer new gameplay from what Halo has had to offer to far, plus the silenced SMG looks bad-ass.

Resident Evil 5, hand down. Resident Evil 4 is my favorite Gamecube and PS2 game, so on that note alone, I will be picking 5 up on day one.

Heavy Rain is mine. i'm looking forward to alot of other games but that game is the one that's the most intriguing to me. it looks amazing.

The most anticipated game of 2009 is God of War III, I didn't played the first 2 when they came out but I am waist-deep in God of War I and I am loving it. Current gen graphics with GoW game play and story is definitely unskippable. Athena! Why have you forsaken me?!?

Ghostbusters

It is a game that I so desperately want to be good. Without knowing all the details of what's in the game, how fun would it be to capture ghosts with friends in a co-op mode? With nearly the entire original cast involved on the voice and writing end of the project, I can't help but be excited. I just hope the gameplay lives up to what could be a fun third installment in the Ghostbusters series.

I must join the crowd and say that I am definitely looking forward to RE5.

Thanks again for another great episode! It made the drive from the Bay Area, CA to Portland, OR today much more pleasant...for about an hour :)

My most anticipated game of 2009 would be Diablo 3.

Diablo 2 was an instant classic on the pc and I am sure Diablo 3 will follow suit. With a new story and actual group quests, Diablo 3 seems like a great multiplayer game to waste many hours of 2009.

If it comes out this year I would give up my third testicle for Mass Effect 2
if it doesn't come out this year, Halo Wars...and I get to keep my testicle.

My most anticipated game for '09 is Dragon Quest V. I love Dragon Quest, so can't wait for this game.

It's gotta be Killzone 2 , I love first person shooters and I heard this will beat out Gears. Gotta get it , matter of fact this might be the FIRST time I preorder a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back