Have: Goozex pts, $30 Best Buy GC, $6 Gamestop GC Want: Lich King, wheel, Forza/ODST

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Just a few rules

-Lower feedback ships first or cross ships, no exceptions. If you are new to CAG I will trade with you, but again: You ship first
-I don't care how you get it to me as long as it arrives in one piece. I don't know all the shipping jargon but I usually send Priority (What's a few extra cents for a day quicker?) and I don't necessarily expect the same.
-All games come with Case and Manual unless otherwise noted. I will point out any flaws in packaging disk and will make sure they work before I trade them. I expect the same
-I don't put anything on this list I won't trade but some things will be easier and some will be harder.
-Show some etiquette. When I post 'CML' in your thread, don't post 'Didn't see anything' in your thread too! I hate having to check 100 different thread to see if I got a response. Either a PM or a post in my thread gets it done.

:cold: - Still Playing (Will still trade, but will be harder)

Now that we got that over with, let's go through my (Brief) List.

:360: XBox 360 :360:
None ATM

:ps3:PS3:ps3:
None ATM

Other
$6 Gamestop gift card
600 Goozex points (Will order you the item(s) of your choice)
Possibly some cash if you have something I want but not vice versa

Wants:
Forza 3/ODST combo (NOT THE INDIVIDUALS unless you're willing to trade me both for a reasonable price, but I doubt that)
WoW time card
A decent racing wheel for PC
Lost Planet 2

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back