(Canada) Amazon Code

killmak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Is it just me or is the Amazon.ca code not working anymore? I tried using it today and it keeps saying

exclamation-error-red._V42752348_.gif
Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

I think I got that message when I tried to use the code with an existing account. The code only works with new accounts, but then again, it has been a few weeks since I've used it. Just to clarify, I am refering to the MAPNEWNCSAVE coupon code.

Is the amazon $10 off code not considered a deal? And if it is a deal wouldnt it not working anymore be something important to post in THIS forum?

It is considered a deal, but nowhere in your post is a deal presented. You're asking a question. If you wanted your post to be brought up in the deal forum, your post should've been directed here, or alternatively, here. Cheers.

Yeah, the code still works for most items. For some reason, it's not listed in the Visaperks website... which means they're going to stop doing it or perhaps they're working out a new code for the next offer.

bread's done
Back