Wii NERF N-Strike game & Gun $39 Shipped

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-N-Strike-Bundle-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001AZFSGA

A decent discount.
Personally, I am still holding out for $25 or less.

61M4ZAux1YL._SS400_.jpg

51ERgFQVdjL._SS400_.jpg

51orOGhCTFL._SS400_.jpg

I want it too - but I think I'd get it at 25 bux. My nephew has a ton of these nerf guns and they are a ton of fun. Plus I do like the gun games - but haven't played one in a while. Really got into Police Trainer in the arcade.

[quote name='bordjon']I want it too - but I think I'd get it at 25 bux. My nephew has a ton of these nerf guns and they are a ton of fun. Plus I do like the gun games - but haven't played one in a while. Really got into Police Trainer in the arcade.[/quote]

A couple of other sites are coming close to this price, maybe that will signal a universal drop and then the sale price will be closer to what we are looking for.

Wasn't Game Stop selling this for $20-30 a few weeks back? I don't really remember since I have no interest in this game, just saying.

Put me in the $25 camp. Maybe even less. I sure love shooting things on the Wii but I don't know how much I need another gun shell.

[quote name='rolliauctions']We bought this for my son at Christmas. It fun to play but not worth paying over $30.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. It's pretty decent for a ploy to sell more nerf guns. But Solid physics and gameplay. IIRC IGN gave it a 7.6

bread's done
Back