Best Game Trading Website 2008

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Best Game Trading Website.
What was your favorite game trading website in 2008?

Note: CAG is not eligible

Last year's winner:
Best Game Trading Website: Goozex.com

Goozex's original take on video game trading won them the admiration of many CAG traders and one of the biggest landslide victories in this year's Cheapy Awards.
Instead of swapping directly with other users, Goozex traders trade their games for Goozex Points, and then use those points to get other games from other Goozex users. Although the system may seem unorthodox, it clearly words well for the CAG community.

Goozex's crew recorded this acceptance speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFEZDlmh6A

Last edited by a moderator:
GameTZ, without a doubt the best online trading site.
Goozex is shit, I'm surprised by how much CAG supports them
They actually want you to PAY to trade games lol
Pretty lame imo

goozex is the most polished, but damn if they don't keep fuck ing with the point values at all the inopportune times. :(

Its a hard vote to make. Goozex has a more organized site but I find the games I want more on GameTZ. TradeGamesNow has pretty much gone off the radar for me since truwitness stopped selling.

My vote goes towards GTZ, I just find the games I want there more often than Goozex.

Goozex - I still haven't traded anything online, but I signed up for them and they gave me some free points, which I used for a near-mint copy of RE:Code Veronica X on the ps2. :)

GameTZ by a long shot. Goozex has its uses, especially for more enterprising folks, but (and because of!) the point values are totally out of whack.

bread's done
Back