Most Memorable CAG Villain 2008

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for Most Memorable CAG Villain.
What CAG was the most memorable villain in 2008?

Last year's winner:
Most Memorable CAG Villain: JimmieMac

The 4th time is a charm for JimmieMac. In the past, he had previously lost out to trade scammers, but I guess every Icon has his day.

He had this to say:
"Victory is always sweetest when it is unexpected by others. When I first came to this site, I spoke no English and here I am today, crowned Most Memorial CAG Villain 2007.
It's been a boring and uneventful ride, but this is all I ever really wanted. So to all of you that voted for me, fuck you."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lordwow']DrunkPollock

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178802&highlight=DrunkPollock[/QUOTE]Yes, thank you for remembering him. I definitely nominate him too for scamming 20+ CAG members (like me out of $60 worth of games).

I nominate DrunkPollock
[quote name='Sofa King Kool']DrunkPolluck.

I forget how much he escaped with, but I know it was a lot.[/QUOTE]
It was around $2000-$3000 worth of stuff he stole from CAGs.

Also to let people know, another really bad scammer was cheapfitzguy (aka evan11221 who was already banned for doing the same thing). He tried to scam me, but I didn't deal with him thankfully (But DP got me):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181094

Shrike for giving piracy infractions when giving instructions on how to swap out a DVD Drive, oh and he's a total douche too cause he bids on your ebay items and then denies it because the item in question is used for piracy purposes.

Trade Scammers are too easy. The villain nomination should be based of board actions, not trades.

I nominate:

wubb
LinkinPrime

I would have said Shrike, but he cleaned up his act for the most part.

bread's done
Back