GametTZ has an interesting thread about us

kube00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
http://gametz.com/forum/General/topic/328095.html

Shall we respond?

I mean from what I know of their site its poorly laid out and coded. It's a site for trading games and nothing more. You cant look at all the pages for a thread. I prefer CAG for the small amount of trading I do, for the podcasts, the great threads, CheapyD, Wombat, the Shipwrecks, and for the good video game deals.

It's true I dont really care since I have an account over there. But take a look at the bottom of the first page someone gave Cheapy a Hitler look

One of those posters is probably that kid who wanted to bump his tradelist more than 3x a day.

They can keep their whiny userbase filled with 10 year olds for all I care.

[quote name='kube00']It's true I dont really care since I have an account over there. But take a look at the bottom of the first page someone gave Cheapy a Hitler look[/QUOTE]

GodwinsLaw.jpg

Looking at that thread I'd never go there, looks like a sister site of a gamefaqs message board with the way they talk. Not that I even heard of it before (I'm not that big into trading).

Don't see why anyone should care. I've never even used the site, and don't trade here either. Goozex is the best for that since it's so automated and you don't have to worry about making offers, responding to PMs etc.

[quote name='fart_bubble']
GodwinsLaw.jpg
[/quote]

Oh lookit the little hat that's so cute! @_@

[quote name='ninja dog']
316nnk7.jpg

:lol: huh?

we have rules donny, this isn't 'nam[/quote]

What's with the cat?

Anyway, never been there. And I've already got Goozex and I tend to forget where I post things when there's more than one site. Therefore, I can't really get involved, let alone care.

Meh. Looks like most other message boards. Populated with pre-teens posting in l33t speak and trying to understand one another while not comprehending what idiots they sound like. Bad, but I've seen worse.

Meh, looks like GameFAQs.

What do they mean that CAG is full of dicks? I've traded on other sites and this site has the nicest people I've dealt with so far.. then again, I only deal with people that pay first, or have over 25 feedback if they want to do a trade. I've only been scammed once, but I did get my stuff back after I got the local PD involved.

Oh god... Don't come here because you don't like the look? wow... Have you seen what that places looks like... ?

Highlight of my day. lool

[quote name='Ugamer_X']One of those posters is probably that kid who wanted to bump his tradelist more than 3x a day.

They can keep their whiny userbase filled with 10 year olds for all I care.[/quote]

I agree with both statements.

Additionally, their forum is an eye sore.

On top of the whole eye sore issue, you have to pay to get "full access to all trading features." It's not that it's expensive, but I can't honestly pay for something like that on principle alone (well, that and I don't trade).

that person must have some incredible eyes to say that their site has a better site layout...because im getting a serious headache trying to read their posts.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'll not give a shit! That'll show'em![/QUOTE]

^^^ This.

Sure the site was better in the early days (before most of the Gamefaqs rejects showed up and back when EBgames.com still existed), but I still prefer this site. I've been here for 5 years already and this place seems more like my home away from home (while I'm at home).

I rarely use the deals / trades section anymore, I just sort of mosey around the gen game, gen news and 360 forums.

Let's see, their site is spelled with a "Z," their layout looks amaterish, and they all think that their chosen site is the best. Sounds like a bunch of 12 year-olds to me (then again, so does majority of what written on teh Interwebs)

[quote name='Oktoberfest']they think CAG people overvalue their items? Uh... have they not seen the prices on their own site?[/QUOTE]

I remember registering an account over there, and the first thing that happened was that I got inundated with PM's from some idiot who was trying to convince me that Alundra was more valuable than my Lunar 2 (complete) and we should trade.

Think I won by never going back.

LOL GAMERTZ SUX COX THEY DNT NO WUT THAIR TOKIN BOUT LOL.

In all seriousness, I do see a few things I dislike about this site now and then, but nothing more then a dry deals day. I only wonder what their beef is.

[quote name='BTD']
WTF is this shaq fu s.h.i.t?[/quote]

Shaq Fu is a very popular video game starring Shaquille O'Neal.

I don't really think they should be commenting about the layout. I got halfway through the first page of that thread and my eyes started to hurt.

Reading their comments also reminds me why I mute most people whenever I play Halo 3...
[quote name='lordkaosu']I heard a rumor that trading at CAG is like trading with Nazi's.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='invisibleink']i heard a similar rumor that if you trade with someone at cag you get AIDz[/QUOTE]

As for their trading system to me it felt way too labor intensive in comparison to Goozex & CAG.

Leave it be. We can be the bigger people an just ignore it. It's obvious that they're all immature, judging by their responses. We have a good community here, with a decent trading forum, a great deal forum and great everything else. Just because CAG doesn't focus on trading 100% doesn't mean that it sucks.

[quote name='kube00']It's true I dont really care since I have an account over there. But take a look at the bottom of the first page someone gave Cheapy a Hitler look[/QUOTE]

This has been Cheapy's plan all along. To gather up all the cheap ass gamers, herd us into a huge shower room and then kill us all so he, and only he, can get the best deals.

If you're actually offended by what I just wrote, I apologize in advance as I am not aiming to make light of the Holocaust, just to poke fun at the idiocy of that picture.

I use both sites. Each has its own pros, cons and douches. GTZ used to be the best trading site before Goozex rolled around. Trading on CAG is like juggling tabasco-coated razors while eating circus peanuts at the same time.

Dave

CAG sucks, but waaaay less than that awful site.. funny that those loser kids have so much anger though, I guess they get picked on a lot at school

Last edited by a moderator:
How should I say this..

I hate you all.

No, I'm serious.

BTW, this post is directed at every user of every forum, ever. On every interweb. I presume there is some super-secret interweb I don't know about that is filled with intelligent people, the current interweb we are all viewing is not it. Until the day comes I get invited to the cool kids interwebs, I'm stuck with fools no matter what site I go to, so I'll stick with CAG as my poison, at least a few people here kick ass, like dv8mad and sp00ge, oh, and those chumps I played Halo 3 with before, and IvanHood and the rest of the bastards on Left4Dead.

The rest of you though... meh. Stop breathing my air. :D*

*This post to be taken with a sense of humor. No sense of humor=gtfo.

bread's done
Back