FT: HAVE: 3DS XL (Blue), New, In Box WANT: 3DS XL (Pink), New or Like New (Trade ONLY))

DrBrianFields

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hi all,

I'm looking strictly for a trade of my Blue 3DS XL for a Pink 3DS XL. I'm not looking to sell.

I got a good deal on a 3DS XL for my girlfriend but she would really like the pink one instead of the blue. I'm hoping some CAG'er may be looking to buy one soon and would help me out here.

The 3DS XL is new in box. The box has some VERY VERY light stains on it and a few dents, but the system didn't have so much as a fingerprint on it when I bought it (I probably got a couple fingerprints on it while testing to confirm it works) I'm guessing the person I bought it from never even opened the box, as I had to take the seal stickers off to get it out and test it. The charger is still in the wrap with the twist tie on it, all of the documentation is still in the wrap and present.

Since I'm asking someone to help ME out here, I'll help you out as well: I'll give you $20 to cover shipping, packaging material, and your time, and I'll let you keep the Club Nintendo code from the pink system, in addition to giving you the code from the blue system. I can either use paypal or slip a twenty in the box when I ship. I might have a few spare Club Nintendo codes I can throw in but can't confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez man- I'm kind of scared to ask given your rules and stipulations...but here goes!

For the Zune I have:
Saints row 2
Bioshock
a 47$ Gamestop/Ebgames gift card

Any of that seem interesting?

Peace,
Beniah

Sorry guys, Zune is gonesville. Should be arriving at its destination today/tomorrow.

I would have responded to all of you but for some reason I'm not getting email notifications of replies to the thread...?

Any chance I could get that Condemned 2 instead of WWF Attitude? I hate trading a 360 game and not getting one back, my collection is dwindling because of it.

Otherwise that's a great offer you made and hard to refuse, the N64 works fine and everything?

love voltron.

I might do that in the future. Right now I haven't played mirrors edge yet and lost oddessey probably won't get play for a long while. Sorry man.

did u see anything u wanted from my list? or just paypal. But as you said ur unlikely to part out. I was interested in Battletoads Bionic Commando Excitebike Blaster Master Rampage Nightshade Top Gun Zelda 2 Super Mario 2,3

bread's done
Back