Hampton Roads, VA CAGs?

Chesapeake CAG here. I personally in last few weeks picked up Motorstorm at Target in Norfolk for $8, Haze for $10 at Toys R US also in Norfolk.

Virginia Beach here. I actually kept wondering why weren't in the Midatlantic section, since Virginia should be in that category.

Edit: After looking at the specific areas we are in the Midatlantic. Should this be moved?.

I just visited the area a few days ago. There's a chance I might move there if I get a job offer. My biggest concern would be figuring out what area to live in.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I just visited the area a few days ago. There's a chance I might move there if I get a job offer. My biggest concern would be figuring out what area to live in.[/QUOTE]

VA Beach, good place, plenty to do

[quote name='vrblknch']Bad news Mana Knight![/QUOTE]I actually applied to some jobs in AL before near Birmingham.

[quote name='Poor2More']VA Beach, good place, plenty to do[/QUOTE]I need to go back there spending time around the beach. Lots of people tell me its great, but only got to see some places in Newport News and Hampton. I should be able to deal with the traffic since I'm use to DC traffic.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Newport News here[/QUOTE]NN would be the nearest area to the job (if I get it), but I'm a little concerned with crime in certain areas. Still trying to figure out what the best places to live in the area. Lol, I had that same concern when moving to the Baltimore area, but I found a good place.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']NN would be the nearest area to the job (if I get it), but I'm a little concerned with crime in certain areas. Still trying to figure out what the best places to live in the area. Lol, I had that same concern when moving to the Baltimore area, but I found a good place.[/QUOTE]

Wheres the job located?

I now got a job offer in the area, but I'm really debating hard if I take it. I'm sort of in love with the Baltimore area right now (lived there for 2 1/2 years), but badly want a better job. The position I got an offer for puts me in the right direction. Unfortunately, I'd have to find a place to live in the area.

What sort of worries me is the way some people drive in the area from what I heard (and what I experienced).

CAG! I avoided this place like the plague after getting scammed and all. Recent conversations with TMK reminded me of it, however, and I have since moved to Williamsburg.

Hail, fellow Hampton Roads CAGs.

[quote name='Blargonaut']Norfolk here. Lived in Hampton Roads for all of my 30 years. Feel free to ask me any questions![/QUOTE]
Same here, been here all my life. And want. The. fuck. OUT!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Same here, been here all my life. And want. The. fuck. OUT![/QUOTE]
I understand how that can be. I lived in NE Indiana for over 20 something years and could not wait to leave. While I absolutely loved Maryland a lot, some I knew who lived there all their life wanted to leave. As for Hampton Roads, I like it so far. Not as good as Baltimore/DC, but good enough. I like the city I live in a lot.

bread's done
Back