Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock bundle (Wii) $60 at Amazon

BrinX

CAG Veteran
Didnt see this posted here but i ordered one today.
saved $30 its pretty sweet for $60 and free shipping.
smile.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-I..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=13X4Z3VKMZ3ZKZN6TGY7

You should post the price in the title, and this isn't really that great of a deal.

now if amazon could just drop the price on GH aerosmith I'll be set. And this is a good deal considering its $10 cheaper than best buy and circuit city. It's pretty damn hard to find this at target.

EDIT: My bad, I completely misread the price. I thought Amazon had this for $30. Ya this is not a great price at all considering best buy and CC's $40 price tag.

[quote name='LegolasFett']I just got one yesterday from Target for PS3 for $25.[/quote]

Ditto. Got the Aerosmith pack, I was about to buy the Aerosmith game itself at BB if I didn't find that deal!

I picked up both GH Aerosmith and GH 3 for 25 each with a guitar at a target..Ask the employees to make sure they aren't hiding any anywhere!!

[quote name='malfuncti0n']yea these are $40 at Best Buy and Circuit City, probably cheaper at cc[/QUOTE]

With Circuit City closing, I noticed within the last day the price on these actually went up from $40 to $67. Theres not a deal to be had there now, i'd try TRU, Best Buy, or Target, all of which have this easily sub $50, and for all systems.

Oh snap! I have been waitin for this one! haha I feel like this is sort of like fishing and I just caught a lunker! This is a good buy people, jump on it!!

[quote name='dealighted']Oh snap! I have been waitin for this one! haha I feel like this is sort of like fishing and I just caught a lunker! This is a good buy people, jump on it!![/quote]

i agree, i like this deal. might buy for my younger one.

bread's done
Back