Fable II Hero Doll Achievement Exchange - We Got A Set, Sign up!

Deaf Maestro

CAG Veteran
Back in Business!

To get the achievement please do the following:

-Send an XBL message to Deaf Maestro or Dante Devil saying you're looking for the doll achievement. If you'd just like to join my game for the achievement or would like to have your own set of dolls, put this in your message as well. (If you'd like your own set, I'll explain how you can duplicate them yourself too once I've given them to you)

-Wait patiently for me to respond; I'll let you know when you can join my game or meet me in Bowerstone Market.

Getting your achievement:

1) When I send a request for you to a) join my game, or b) meet up to trade (if you're looking for your own set), do so as soon as you can. If you are unable, send me a message saying so and I'll get back to you later.
2)
- a) [If you are joining my game] As soon as you are in my town, I'll go to a shop and purchase something...that will unlock the achievement.

- b) [If I'm giving you a set of dolls] Once I've found your green orb, I'll start giving the dolls one at a time. Double check to make sure you have them all before you leave and SAVE YOUR GAME. I've made this mistake twice. :( And as a side note, if you don't have a memory card, you cannot duplicate them.

3) Once you're set, please exit the town if you're in my game and (if you want) remove me from your friends list. That will help me know who I've helped.

*If any of you who I've given a set of dolls to would like to help me with this thread, let me know and I'll put your GT here for people to message as well. Optional of course; no biggie.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one of each of the dolls. I've been hanging onto them for awhile and can't see any reason to keep them. Should I send them all to you first and get this started quickly? :D

Here's a little tip, too. If you have all the dolls, but buy a Hero Doll while in co-op, effectively giving you all the dolls again, they get the achievement. At least, that's how I got it.

[quote name='bs000']I've got one of each of the dolls. I've been hanging onto them for awhile and can't see any reason to keep them. Should I send them all to you first and get this started quickly? :D[/quote]

If you don't mind, that'd be great! Do we have to meet up online to do the exchange or can you just send them to users?

If we have to meet up, let me know when, I'm available for a bit after work 5:30pm-6pm PST till about 7pm...and then I should be available late at night like 11pm PST till whenever.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you don't mind, that'd be great! Do we have to meet up online to do the exchange or can you just send them to users?

If we have to meet up, let me know when, I'm available for a bit after work 5:30pm-6pm PST till about 7pm...and then I should be available late at night like 11pm PST till whenever.[/quote]

You have to have orbs turned on meet in the same place to gift items. When orbs are set to 'everyone' it doesn't always show every player in that area so it's better to set orbs to 'friends' after sending a friend request to whoever you're giving the dolls to next. Unless there's another way no one told me about lol.

[quote name='bs000']You have to have orbs turned on meet in the same place to gift items. When orbs are set to 'everyone' it doesn't always show every player in that area so it's better to set orbs to 'friends' after sending a friend request to whoever you're giving the dolls to next. Unless there's another way no one told me about lol.[/quote]

Ok, cool...good to know. Where do you want to meet and when?

Once Linkin has them, I'd like to have them passed to me. Once I have them I could give them to another CAG or just give them back to Linkin.

I don't need them back...the point is to pass them out to as many CAGs as possible. If it's hard to setup a time with a particular CAG then it would make sense to send it to someone else or send it back so that we can get that particular CAG taken care of as well.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok, cool...good to know. Where do you want to meet and when?[/quote]

Send me a message whenever you're free. I should be online for most of the day.

[quote name='KingBroly']Here's a little tip, too. If you have all the dolls, but buy a Hero Doll while in co-op, effectively giving you all the dolls again, they get the achievement. At least, that's how I got it.[/quote]

That works too if a few people that have all the dolls are willing to sit on Fable 2 and wait for people to join. Maybe have people who want the dolls sign-up and one day a week someone who has all the dolls let's everyone who signed up that week join their game and get the achievement that way. That's not something I want to do so I'm just going to give all mine to LinkinPrime and you guys can decide how you want to do it. :p

Probably better to do it just one way or the other or else it becomes needlessly complicated. I think it'd be better to do the conga line and the person who currently has the dolls should be required to pass it on to the next person. That way everyone has an equal obligation rather than having the responsibility all on one or just a few people.

I would also like to get in on the exchange or just visit in coop with someone who has all of the dolls. Thanks.

I've got all the dolls, but I got rid of the game. Sorry, this isnt a useful post. Maybe I'll get it if someone who has Knothole Island helps me get the achievements on those :p

[quote name='KSHLove']bs000 i just sent you a FR. Hope you can help me out.[/quote]

He's going to be sending them to me...I'll add you to the list, once I get them I'll pass them down to the next person and so on...

Linkin, I sent you a FR. Can we work a time tonight to pass them along (assuming you have them then?)

Also, maybe the OP should have the waiting list on it? That way everyone knows who they need to add for this to work. You and I would be friends and the person under me would be my friend and so on.

Waiting list is in the OP. I'll try to hit up bs000 as soon as I get home from work...we'll take it from there.

EDIT: I believe that's correct bs000, does that work for you? Or 6pm PT/7pm MT...to be safe...sometimes I get out of work a few minutes late.

I would like to be added to the list as well.

If anyone wants a Lucian doll, I can give that up, if we want to try and create another complete collection of dolls.

I just started Fable II recently, and I was wondering if you need to be at a certain point in the game to collect all of the dolls. I would love to get in on this if possible. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Redrazorback']I just started Fable II recently, and I was wondering if you need to be at a certain point in the game to collect all of the dolls. I would love to get in on this if possible. Thanks! :)[/quote]

you can do it at any time i believe

I sent you a friend request LinkinPrime. Easiest way to get ahold of me would probably be through the AIM/MSN listed in my profile. I'll be around pretty much all night, and then any other weekday night after around 5PM EST.

this is one of the last two achievements I need for this game. I'll be at the end of the line if necessary

I started the previous thread which got fucked by some dude "losing" the dolls.

I'm looking for someone who has all the Silver Keys (the Hoarder achievement) cause I'm only two keys away and one of them I can't possibly get. So anyone willing to help me with that would be appreciated. I have all the Gargoyles and could easily give you that achievement and others.

Tag = Wolve11, send me a FR and a message saying you want to do this.

[quote name='Wolve11']I started the previous thread which got fucked by some dude "losing" the dolls.

I'm looking for someone who has all the Silver Keys (the Hoarder achievement) cause I'm only two keys away and one of them I can't possibly get. So anyone willing to help me with that would be appreciated. I have all the Gargoyles and could easily give you that achievement and others.

Tag = Wolve11, send me a FR and a message saying you want to do this.[/quote]

I have all the keys, but how would that help you get the achievement? I would think that you would have to see me pick up the last key in co-op or something.

If I am missing something and you can still get the achievement then sure I will help. Only other achievement I need other than the dolls is the executioner achievement where you have to sacrifice ten people at the Temple of Shadows.

I'd like to get in on this whenever, if possible. I'd be willing to help with other achievements if I can, and could also use the other coop achievements.

[quote name='Razzuel']I have all the keys, but how would that help you get the achievement? I would think that you would have to see me pick up the last key in co-op or something.

If I am missing something and you can still get the achievement then sure I will help. Only other achievement I need other than the dolls is the executioner achievement where you have to sacrifice ten people at the Temple of Shadows.[/quote]

If you have all 50 keys all you have to do is make a purchase at a store to give the achievement to your coop partner.
With the gargoyle achievement all you have to do is go into the Gargoyle Trove and your partner will get the achievement. So anyone willing to help me that has all 50 keys would be appreciated.

So to be clear, if someone has met conditions for an achievement like the dolls or keys you just need to pop into their town and buy something and the achievement unlocks?

[quote name='Wolve11']If you have all 50 keys all you have to do is make a purchase at a store to give the achievement to your coop partner.
With the gargoyle achievement all you have to do is go into the Gargoyle Trove and your partner will get the achievement. So anyone willing to help me that has all 50 keys would be appreciated.[/quote]

Alright that should work then, I will send you a friend request.

[quote name='ZForce915']So is Yoda next or the guy after me? Either way, I'm currently in possession of the dolls.[/quote]
I haven't received them yet.

You can take me off the list, I got the achievement just by being in ZForce's game. You don't actually need to possess the dolls to get the achievement. The person with the dolls only has to buy an item at a store in co-op to give the other person the achievement.

If you guys want the Lucian doll to make another collection then just let me know and I will give it up.

[quote name='Razzuel']You can take me off the list, I got the achievement just by being in ZForce's game. You don't actually need to possess the dolls to get the achievement. The person with the dolls only has to buy an item at a store in co-op to give the other person the achievement.

If you guys want the Lucian doll to make another collection then just let me know and I will give it up.[/quote]
In that case, I would appreciate simply being in the game and not having to handle the dolls. Tonight is pretty much my only night of much freetime for the week, so it would be a bit of a pain to handle scheduling a time to meet with someone else and give them the dolls.

I'm on right now, so if any of you guys can let me join your game real quick, let me know?

Not sure who is or isn't occupied at the moment.

Alright ZForce, I guess you can take it form here...my time is very limited online as well so I wouldn't be able to schedule much time to do this. Just post here when you passed them on, or who got in on your game to get the achievement. I'll cross people off the list in the OP...let's keep this one going.

bread's done
Back