Marten's Famous Random Box (2)

ptuck874

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok Guys, first of all I want to thank Marten for this awesome, AWESOME random box, this is by the best thing I have ever gotten, thank you thank you thank you for this dude, it was truly TRULY a beautiful and wonderful thing that you did, I personally thank you for this :) ok now back to the past 2 years box's, please see these threads:
2006:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2565829
2007:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169529

now mine:
martensfamousrandombox2ch0.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2jk2.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2bz9.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2fz2.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2jg9.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2xi7.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2ee2.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2wo3.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2eo0.jpg

martensfamousrandombox2vv4.jpg

how you know i love the funyuns!!! LOL :)
the hard drive is 320gb sata :)
dude thank you so much again!!!!
the bear, pizza, etc monies were way over the top yo, you are the man!!! thank you again for everything!!!!

I kept scrolling, waiting for the awesomeness to stop. That is one nice score.

Also, how come no one told me there were Flamin' Hot Funyuns out now? I need to look for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, that was one of the better random boxes I've done. I definitely wouldn't have minded getting that box in the mail myself.

Glad you like it....that's a year's worth of random purchases and buying two's of certain items for such an occasion.

I did lie on one little thing, though. The letter says this should keep you inside for at least a month.

If you can finish all those games in a month.....now that would be impressive.

Enjoy!

[quote name='marten']I have to say, that was one of the better random boxes I've done. [/QUOTE]

I noticed a distinct lack of the entymological arts.

[quote name='Strell']I noticed a distinct lack of the entymological arts.[/quote]

Someone will get ladybugs someday.

Just not this day. ;)

i tell you what, that is a whole years worth of stuff in my time, and as cold as it was today, and NOTHING on tv anyway except inauguration stuff, i am one happy camper thanks again!

Wow. Marten is a cool guy when he doesn't send dicks in the mail. ;)

[quote name='ptuck874']i tell you what, that is a whole years worth of stuff in my time, and as cold as it was today, and NOTHING on tv anyway except inauguration stuff, i am one happy camper thanks again![/QUOTE]

True story. I can't believe Ted Kennedy having convulsions has received nearly two hours worth of media coverage.

Also, cute cat.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow. Marten is a cool guy when he doesn't send dicks in the mail. ;)

True story. I can't believe Ted Kennedy having convulsions has received nearly two hours worth of media coverage.

Also, cute cat.[/QUOTE]

i know, i finally turned on tv and i saw the ted kennedy thing, i live only 45 south, traffic so bad out there i aint going nowhere no time soon, hey glad you like my cat! here is some more pics of him:
dramadx4.png

^ him as a baby
MortyDrunk.jpg

^him tipsy a month ago :)
garfield catz FTW!!!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Catan... nicey nice.[/quote]

A. Awesome game.

B. Also available on Live on the 360.

C. Anyone who has said game should look me up. Lincoln and Shaka need a new punching bag, and Strell isn't holding up very well. :D

[quote name='marten']
C. Anyone who has said game should look me up. Lincoln and Shaka need a new punching bag, and Strell isn't holding up very well. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm busy dealing with mutants in the apocalyptic nuclear charged wasteland.

But I'm willing to take a break from that and bring down the pain.

[quote name='marten']A. Awesome game.

C. Anyone who has said game should look me up. Lincoln and Shaka need a new punching bag, and Strell isn't holding up very well. :D[/QUOTE]
I got the achievement for winning against 3 Hard A.I.s, I can hold my own. :lol:

Wow, that was an awesome box.

I also have never seen flamin' hot funyuns. I've eaten a countless number of funyuns, but don't remember those.

[quote name='marten']A. Awesome game.

C. Anyone who has said game should look me up. Lincoln and Shaka need a new punching bag, and Strell isn't holding up very well. :D[/quote]

Send me a box like that and I'll play you in Catan any time.

yea how do you go about getting in on this box receiving action? Do you know each other personally or what?

[quote name='Cracka']yea how do you go about getting in on this box receiving action? Do you know each other personally or what?[/quote]

This one was a prize for the Childs Play charity that went on last month. Details are at the top of the lifestyle forum.

That isn't to say that other random boxes don't go out to people just because, though. And no, no conditions need to be met in order to get one. They're called random for a reason. :D

envelopes: each contains 20 buxx a piece (like i stated, that was way way way over the top with all the rest of the goodies :) )
funyuns hot: man, good and spicey
beef jerky: most bestest jerky i have ever had!!!!! im going to look those guys up to see if i can purchase direct (found a website for german roasted nuts that way too, yummy stuff :) )
the wife cant wait to crack open the catan board game :) and the daughter is all excited with all the goodies as well, i really cant thank you enough marten, dude is the man! mad props!!!
Misc-Mad_Props.jpg

That is a lot of cheap goodness you got there my good man. Now, that you got Socom:Confrontation with Headset and a Jawbone don't you want to spread the love by giving away the headset that came with Socom or the Jawbone?

Just messing with you since I caught that they were in the same pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eviltude']What's that thing in the bag next to the jawbone bluetooth?[/QUOTE]

the hard drive is 320gb sata. This is what is next to the Jawbone.

[quote name='JJSP']Bear money = designed to keep HumanSnatcher away.[/quote]
I thought he was into bears? Wouldn't that just attract him?

[quote name='JolietJake']I thought he was into bears? Wouldn't that just attract him?[/quote]
Bribery allows the recipient to enjoy his box free from distraction. Everyone has a price.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Also, how come no one told me there were Flamin' Hot Funyuns out now? I need to look for these.[/quote]

The farthest east ive seen them is Nebraska.

bread's done
Back