Clean your Cheapass -> haircut -> Great Clips $6.99 -> no coupon

shady859

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Jacked from the fat kids: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Great Clips $6.99 Haircut - No Coupon Necessary
Heard this advertised on the radio today - and now just saw a commercial on American Idol for the same deal so I'm guessing it's nationwide?

Sure, you may not get the greatest haircut, but I don't have a lot of hair left so a $6.99 cut works for me!!

Oops -- Forgot to mention dates: Jan 21-30th

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
http://www.greatclips.com/locator.html?postalcode=XXXXX&country=US

Copy url and replace XXXXX with your zipcode.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nothing fancy but it's about half price and if you have a easy haircut even the great clip rookies will make you perdy. ;)
[/FONT]

My local Great Clips runs this promo all the time. At one point, they had $2 hair-cuts. I went there that time. They suck at cutting hair. They just do it really fast and it ends up being a sloppy job.

Shoot! I do it like a true CAG! I cut my own hair, have been for 15 yrs! A pair of Wahl clippers for $20 and that'll last me a couple years, beat that! ha. It's honestly not hard to cut your own hair, start with a clip that will be the longest length and do whole head, then go to a clip or two shorter and fade up from edges. done! have a friend/wife trim edges with a precise trimmer and you're done!

For those wondering, Great Clips cuts hair pretty well imo. I think they do a better and more consistent job than expensive ass Supercuts. When I go into Supercuts, I have no idea how my hair is gonna end up looking.

Excellent deal for those who have one near them. I don't so I cut my hair myself. It doesn't look very good but people never notice I cut it myself, and it saves me $15-20.

[quote name='georox']Who the fuck gets a hair cut? I haven't in months. fucking hippies.[/quote]

Since when do hippies have clean cut hairstyles. Looks like you're the hippie. :)

bread's done
Back