Cheap HD-DVDs @ Mountain View Movies - 5.49 HDs, 4.99 combos

MightySlacker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Bought everything from inet already?

http://www.mountainviewmovies.com/hd

5.49 for regulars, 4.99 combos, best part is that its a different selection. BSG and Heroes S1 are 15.99

Shipping is reasonable UPS rates. Comes out a little higher per disc than inet, but the stuff isn't beat up like some of the inet stuff I've gotten, plus it ships from the US and it doesn't have any french stuff on the covers (if you are the anal type).

EDIT: Coupon code 10PERCENTOFF to save a few more bucks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some good prices there. Deer Hunter for 5.49 is hot. I may get an order going here. I don't know if I want to play the waiting game for The Deer Hunter at Fry's. It was 9.99 I believe.

EDIT: Shipping is murderous if you're only looking at ordering, say one title. Multiples luckily do not raise the shipping very much at all.

Good selection, a little bit more expensive. 13 more movies a tad over 70$. between the 2 sites 24 movies for 119 bucks.

10PERCENTOFF coupon code

use that for what the name implies... Im about to pull the trigger on 27 movies for about 142 shipped... not a bad deal

[quote name='zman73']10PERCENTOFF coupon code

use that for what the name implies... Im about to pull the trigger on 27 movies for about 142 shipped... not a bad deal[/quote]

damn, a little late for me, 10% percent off would have been nicer. :(

I just sent in a request to see if they can apply it to my account, i guess we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
My average per disc was around 5.25... mainly for ordering so much, the 10% basically made shipping free...

Ive ordered almost 50 HD-dvds in the past few days... I have problems...lol... luckily I have 4 hd players... so I am set for a good while

Put in an order. Titles were $1 cheaper than iNet, but apparently there's a $50 minimum purchase with this site, because it wouldn't let me check out with a $36 order.

Also, apparently I didn't put in my complete email with my order. The lady called me today around 10:30 and I didn't get back to them until now (3:00). All I said was that someone called me about not having completed my order info and she just says "oh, you're (insert my name)!" so apparently they're not a huge corporation or anything that I could call back five hours later and they know exactly who I am.

[quote name='xcoax']Put in an order. Titles were $1 cheaper than iNet, but apparently there's a $50 minimum purchase with this site, because it wouldn't let me check out with a $36 order.[/quote]

Yeah, also I ran into this problem as I only wanted two movies, but shipping was a bit high anyways.

Oh and off topic, nice picture, Have Heart is fucking tight.

Jeremy O'Brien;5409986 said:
Yeah, also I ran into this problem as I only wanted two movies, but shipping was a bit high anyways.

Oh and off topic, nice picture, Have Heart is fucking tight.

I second that, I'm sending both of you friend requests on live just because you actually listen to good music.

bread's done
Back