1/23 Fry's (LA at least) XBox 360 deal: Prey, PGR3, Perfect Dark Zero - $25 for ALL 3

blowmefer

CAGiversary!
Starting tomorrow, the LA area Fry's (maybe others, don't know yet), Will have all 3 XBox 360 Games on Sale for $24.99

PGR (Project Gotham Racing) 3
Prey
Perfect Dark: Zero

I am considering getting this deal, which seems pretty decent, and they all look to have decent reviews, but how are they really?

Are they just old? (looks that way)

not really a deal...you can get prey and PDZ at Hollywood Video for 8 bucks for both with the B1G1 free.

yes they are old...but actually the HWV ones are used and have no back of the box art, so if those are all new i'd say its a decent deal..

Old games and overstocked. These games are always on sale or given away with X360s at Frys.

Personally, I had a lot of fun with the Prey single player and tons of fun with PGR3. PDZero is another matter. It comes down to about $8 per game, so it's not that bad of a deal

You get 2 shooters, and a racing game. I haven't done much in PGR3, but stuck around long enough to 1000 the other two games. For $25 if you don't own them, it's worth it for new sealed copies. I slim down my collection all the time of games I just don't want anymore, but these games are staying here (even if PDZ controls are horrible).

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']not really a deal...you can get prey and PDZ at Hollywood Video for 8 bucks for both with the B1G1 free.

yes they are old...but actually the HWV ones are used and have no back of the box art, so if those are all new i'd say its a decent deal..[/quote]

there's a b1g1 free going on?

bread's done
Back