Gamers: Abused?

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Tell your horror stories here. We all have been panned at somepoint or another by SOMEBODY for being hardcare gamers. I personally have gotten panned BAD lately for taking two days off of school for FFXI (seriously, I did) and wearing my Mario Kart underwear (boxers, not whitey tighties). Whats the worst you've been subjected too?

[quote name='tsheo']my friend wears mega man shirts and i were Game crazy shirs all the time. he never get abuse.[/quote]

well megaman and gamecrazy shirts are easy to overlook when people are too busy abusing you for your grandma fetish.

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='tsheo']my friend wears mega man shirts and i were Game crazy shirs all the time. he never get abuse.[/quote]

well megaman and gamecrazy shirts are easy to overlook when people are too busy abusing you for your grandma fetish.[/quote]

yes that is one sick avatar

I don't get made fun of, but I'm 6' 2" and 185 lbs. Well, I do get called a loser by some of my friends, but I tease them much more than they do me. I really would consider it a great deed if your avatar didn't make me feel like defender's.

[quote name='tsheo']should i change it? :cry:[/quote]

Cheapy is going to make you change it eventually so it is better to take the initiative.

People have been telling you that your avatar is offensive and nasty, and you haven't listened or cared.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']IKIK! :lol:[/quote]

Alright! No gamer will get abused if they use that abbreviation. They will be way beyond cool. :D

I haven't really been "panned" much outside of joking about my video games. I make fun of myself alot of times about how I'm obsessed with vid games in front of my friends. I can recall once though when my friend got really pissed at me and said I had no life and just play video games. But it turned out he had no life nor an obsessive hobby, so I put him in his place after that.

bread's done
Back