Space Chimps (360) $5.00 @ Five Below

I'd be interested if someone could get this for me and ship it to me for a few bucks more. No Five Below nearby and I've never seen it at Best Buy. PM if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'll paypal you $10 if you can send one to me. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Metrock']I'd be interested if someone could get this for me and ship it to me for a few bucks more. No Five Below nearby and I've never seen it at Best Buy. PM if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Yeah, me too.

Someone PM me and payment will be sent.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Young Deezy']I'll give $10 paypal for one of these!

PM me![/QUOTE]

There's actually a demand for this title? :whistle2:k

The game must have been a huge flop for Five Below to get it in. They usually only get overstocked games like the Burger King XBox games.

[quote name='Skoad']No, this is quite possibly GotY.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, at Five Below ;) It certainly beats those Burger King titles (I think).

Space Chimps has been 9.99 at Best Buy for nearly a month. I think it may have been posted a while back, along with The Simpsons Game for 9.99. I don't believe it is available online anymore. But I have seen these prices at a handful of Best Buys. I guess YMMV since I can't confirm nationwide.

It's $9.99 nationwide at Best Buy.

It's actually a pretty scarce title now, I haven't really seen it outside of Best Buy.

If anyone wants any let me know, I will ask my mother to head to the one by her house and see if they are there.

[quote name='jaydepps']If anyone wants any let me know, I will ask my mother to head to the one by her house and see if they are there.[/quote]

I want one. PM me and I will pay you.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']The game must have been a huge flop for Five Below to get it in. They usually only get overstocked games like the Burger King XBox games.[/quote]

Well at least they get newer titles in now. I was a manager at a Five Below a couple years ago and all we had was bargin bin PC titles and PS1 games. So many copies of Omega Boost that sat on the shelf at my store.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Well at least they get newer titles in now. I was a manager at a Five Below a couple years ago and all we had was bargin bin PC titles and PS1 games. So many copies of Omega Boost that sat on the shelf at my store.[/QUOTE]

I remember that, I was waiting for all those PS1 games to get marked down but they never did. I remember they tried used games for a while too but they were old sports games mostly.

The best gaming item I found there was when they had the Pokemon Mini games for $4.00. I had the system already but never saw the games anywhere other than EBay so it was nice to get them for $4.00 rather than $10+ shipping on EBay.

Okay I spoke with my mother since she lives near a Five and Below store. She will head there this weekend and see if her store has them in stock. Anyone who has contacted me I will reply to your pms with further details when available.

damn,.. its a shame i didnt see this thread the other day.. i was at a 5below on saturday and they had a gazillion of them i could have grabbed for you guys. personally i would have gone for rollercoaster tycoon 2, though.

The only good games they had at my store was doom 3 rssurection of evil and the crappy burger king games
I did get the Doom 3 for the xbox and Lord of the rings return of the king extended special addition box and dawn of the dead for 5 a piece.

haha darn it iwas at 5 and below.. i didn't see any... Visiting a friend in philly.. so I wandered around.. umm.. I might go back there tomorrow for a second look hehehe

I was looking for other cheap random junk there, and not anything in specific, so I might have over looked it.

bread's done
Back