Underworld Evolution 16.99 w/ Blu-Ray Coupons $3 & $10 2/8/09 other movies available

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Combo deals with coupon for Sunday 2/7/09:
0004339615381_215X215.jpg
208280420.jpg

iconbestbuy.gif
Underworld: Evolution is $19 at Best Buy -$3 coupon is 16.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Made of Honor is $24 at Best Buy -$3 coupon is $21.99 (yeaaaahhhhh)

1/25/09 post:
$3 off titles:
The Pink Panther (Steve Martin version)
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Hancock
Step Brothers
Pineapple Express
Superbad
Made of Honor
Walk Hard
You don't mess with the ZOHAN
Underworld, any
Hellboy
Black Hawk Down
Resident Evil Titles, any of them
Resident Evil Degeneration

$10 off box-set:

Spiderman 1-3 set.

Valid through 2-25. Might be a good way to get some of the $14 bargain titles cheap Blackhawk Down, Hellboy, Underworld . . .etc.)-

Also, if you have been getting the $5 Target Blu-Ray register coupons you might could get both to work for $8-$15 off.

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/specialoffers/downloads/SPHE_BD_Coupons.pdf (thanks wizardofgore)

If you see any B&M sales that can be combined with these please feel free to post!

Other coupon deals:
On the cover of the first shipment of the regular DVD release of Eagle Eye there is a $10 off coupon that applies to certain titles:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212357

It's good on Tropic Thunder BR ($19.99 - 10 couon makes it $9.99 at Target & BBy)
Also on Transformers BR ($16.99 at Fry's - $10 coupon $6.99 at Fry's)
Also good on Godfather Trilogy Coppola Ed. BR (I think Fry's also had a low price on this)
And Sweeney Todd, Cloverfield, Spiderwick Chronicles, Drill Bit Taylor, Love Guru.

Newly added 1/26/09:

$3 off Open Season 2
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/specialoffers/downloads/SPHE_OpenSeason_SpecialOffers.pdf
Exp. 2/28 (thanks LinkinPrime)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadowrage']What are the target blu-ray coupons?[/quote]

If you shop at Target regularly and have bought a BR in the past there is a good chance you can get a register coupon, which prints out after the receipt. It's $5 off any Blu-Ray, somehow I have gotten three of these.

I have only bought 2 BR's at Target, Ironman and Dark Knight but every other time I make a Target purchase I seem to get one. They look like one time use deals with an individualized barcode or I would post a scan.

Damn I bought Mamma Mia 2 weeks ago and didn't get any sort of code. Would be nice to have since Max Payne is $19.99 at Target.

[quote name='doubledown']Side note...I got a $5 Target coupon and I never bought a Blu-Ray disc there. Any CHEAP BD's at Target to take advantage of this?[/QUOTE]

If the coupons will stack, you can get Tropic Thunder for $20 on sale this week, and Eagle Eye is also $20. However, Eagle Eye has a coupon for $10-off various blu-rays, one of which is Tropic Thunder. So you could end up with both for $25.

have people been successful in using printed ones in stores? i didn't get anything on my sunday paper so im hoping stores will honor these if i print them out.

[quote name='widgetraf']have people been successful in using printed ones in stores? i didn't get anything on my sunday paper so im hoping stores will honor these if i print them out.[/quote]

They should, if you check the link it is directly from an official Sony promo site.

The coupon does say "original coupon" but it doesn't seem to say scans or copies prohibited, it might be up to the register attendant.

[quote name='SDC']If the coupons will stack, you can get Tropic Thunder for $20 on sale this week, and Eagle Eye is also $20. However, Eagle Eye has a coupon for $10-off various blu-rays, one of which is Tropic Thunder. So you could end up with both for $25.[/quote]Out of curiosity, what are the movies that the coupon's applicable to besides Tropic Thunder?

[quote name='shadowkast']where are the underworld movies cheap right now....is walmart offering them cheap???[/quote]

I am encouraging anyone who finds a deal to post it here. I can easily check BB, Target and am hitting up Fry's tomorrow. If we can get national YMMV deals I will post them in the OP.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I am encouraging anyone who finds a deal to post it here. I can easily check BB, Target and am hitting up Fry's tomorrow. If we can get national YMMV deals I will post them in the OP.[/quote]your the man, I was hoping some one would find something ya know

Okay, I have checked Fry's, BBuy, and Target. Everything was either $24-$27 dollars- so there were no super deals. Although I did score Transformers Blu-ray for $7 at Fry's with the Eagle Eye coupon- which you can also use at Target on Tropic Thunder and get it for $9.99.

I am going to check BBstr tomorrow. If someone could scope out Walmart I would appreciate it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I did score Transformers Blu-ray for $7 at Fry's with the Eagle Eye coupon- which you can also use at Target on Tropic Thunder and get it for $9.99.

[/quote]

What's this Eagle Eye coupon? I also want Transformers for $7

the coupon thats inside eagle eye. There is a scan on slick deal i think. it doenst mention anything about no copy so i got tropic thunder for $10

[quote name='62t']the coupon thats inside eagle eye. There is a scan on slick deal i think. it doenst mention anything about no copy so i got tropic thunder for $10[/quote]

It's not in it, it's on the cover of the first shipment. Stuck on the outside of the first batch of DVDs that shipped, if you can find any. Walmart is a good bet. It's like the dollar-off adhesive coupons that coke does (if you are familiar with those). I think the second shipment had them inside. It is also good for a few other titles.

Here is the CAG thread on it, I also did a blurb at the bottom of the OP on it:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212357

I wonder if these coupons will stack the 5 dollar off Blu Ray coupon I got with my receipt at Target. Assuming Target runs some good sales soon, that could wind up being a decent deal.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I wonder if these coupons will stack the 5 dollar off Blu Ray coupon I got with my receipt at Target. Assuming Target runs some good sales soon, that could wind up being a decent deal.[/quote]

I did manage to get the Eagle Eye coupon with one of the $5 register coupons at Target. I was buying a bunch of stuff and did not put the coupons immediately together. I don't know about these though.

Combo deals with coupon for Sunday 2/7/09:
Underworld: Evolution is $19 at Best Buy -$3 coupon, final price is 16.99
Maid of Honor is $24 at Best Buy -$3 final price is $21.99 coupon (yeaaaahhhhh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back