What licenced property would you like to see be "LEGOified"?

Sgt.Seedy

CAGiversary!
With Traveller's Tales having the success of Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman and Lego Star Wars I+II. It begs the question, What licenced property would you like to see be "LEGOified"?.

Personally, I'd like to see Lego DC, Lego Marvel, Lego Matrix, Lego LOTR or even Lego Mad Max!

Does the license even matter? They all look and play exactly the same. If you like the Lego games you'll probably like any game they make even if it's based off a license you hate.

First off, to whoever the hell first pointed out to me that nobody ever uses "begs the question" properly: fuck you. No I see it everywhere, and it is painful.

Second, LEGO Resident Evil. Make it happen, people!

There will never be an T or M Lego game. It has to be E10+ or lower. I can't even imagine how god aweful an E10+ showgirls or Eyes Wide Shut game would be.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Ok serious answer. Transformers.[/QUOTE]

This is a really good idea. I was going to say Lego Simpsons, but I'm starting to think Lego Transformers is better.

Lego Aliens. They could even do the whole trilogy if they wanted, so long as all the marines get minifig'd. Lego smartguns and power loaders... mmm.

Oh wait.

KATAMARI DAMACY

Holy shit that would literally kill me with joy.

There were probably blocks in the original game, but an ENTIRE game of that? Acid-laced Lego trips? Hell yes.

[quote name='guinaevere']So, you guys really like the Lego titles? I tried one of the star wars 360 titles, and it was soooo dull.[/quote]They're... alright. Better LEGO games have been made. I just wanna see LEGO zombies.

[quote name='guinaevere']So, you guys really like the Lego titles? I tried one of the star wars 360 titles, and it was soooo dull.[/quote]
:applause:

Aliens

M.A.S.K

Robotech

Ghostbusters 1 and 2

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo ( since it will never be made into an honest game why not).

Matrix

Reboot

[quote name='odintal']Jurassic Park Trilogy[/quote]
This is, IMO, the best answer in the thread. The LEGO games work best when they're mixed with a well-established franchise with a lot of material to mine. This is why the three franchises already in use worked so well.

If the rumors of Harry Potter Lego games come to fruition then I will be happy as well. Lego Superman or Justice League could work quite well although I feel a Marvel themed Lego game would fall flat.

I can't think of any other franchises I'd like to see rendered in block form. However, now that the Lego games have become a juggernaut on their own I would like to see original adventures based in the Lego brand universes (i.e. City, Castle, Space, but NO Bionicle) and/or the Lego MMO brought to consoles. I'm not looking for much in the way of story here. I just want an easy game I can breeze through mindlessly and rack up the trophies/achievements while I'm at it.

[quote name='guinaevere']So, you guys really like the Lego titles? I tried one of the star wars 360 titles, and it was soooo dull.[/quote]

they're quite fun in co-op with my wife or her brother. it's not a mature game for mature gamers such as myself but they're great weekend games. batman so far is my favorite (on wii).

I agree with Jurassic Park. Plenty of characters, enviroments, and sets that it could be really cool. Plenty of variety with the dinosaurs.

I think a Bond game would be nice to. Tons of unique characters and could be kiddie-ized enough, they are pretty PG-13. An X-Men one would work to.

lego has a lot of theme sets they could use for games too. granted, some of the newer ones are pretty awful but i do remember them having a movie set ...set and a medieval set.

a lego knights of the round table could be fun.

X-men/Marvel
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter (what? it'd be interesting!)

or it would be kind of cool if they did a comedy like Family Guy or Futurama

bread's done
Back