Free Dark Messiah of Might and Magic on Steam

No One

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.bgamer.pt/cdkey.ud121?oid=5956775

Simply go there, click "regista-te já", then fill out the form afterwards. You don't have to give your real e-mail or information, as it doesn't require an e-mail check.

After you do that, click the green "Continuar sem preencer" button, and then follow the link there for your free Dark Messiah of Might and Magic CD-key. Then you simply go to Steam and click Games > Activate a product on Steam... and insert the key there for it to be registered to your account.

Have fun. It's a decent game.

Edit: It should be noted that the site seems to go down a lot, so if it's not working for you at the time you see this, just try again in a half hour or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... I really want to try this but it sounds shady. Could Steam ban my account if these keys were illegal?

EDIT: Seems to be legit, there is a thread on the steam forums about it.

Does anyone know about this site? Would be great to pick it up, but I have to agree with the above poster that something seems shady about it. I know there is a post about it on Steam boards, but I didn't notice any "official" posts confirming it.

BGamer is a Portuguese gaming magazine, it's legit.

I got my key last night. Hopefully it will come up again soon.

That has nothing to do with this, buxton. That's a Far Cry 2 phishing site scam, the site above literally requires NONE of your information, e-mail, identification, Steam name, anything. Just put whatever you want in the input fields and you get a CD key out of it.

Like stated earlier, there's a Steam thread about the Dark Messiah deal. It's 100% legitimate you paranoid CAGs. :3
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=791789

For those not keeping up with the Steam thread, they are now requesting people send them an email regarding the CD keys, and include the name of your BGamer account. Registration is free though.

http://www.bgamer.pt/catalogue.ud121?oid=6479897&from_zone=relacionados+fundo

A BGamer nº127 tem como oferta uma o jogo Dark Messiah of Might & Magic.
Devido a problemas de tráfego, caso precisem da CD-Key para jogar Dark Messiah of Might & Magic em multiplayer terão de enviar um e-mail para [email protected]. Não se esqueçam de indicar o username com que estão registados no nosso site.

Google translation:

The BGamer No. 127 is to offer a game the Dark Messiah of Might & Magic.

Due to problems of traffic, if need the CD-Key to play Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in multiplayer will have to send an email to [email protected]. Do not forget to specify the username with which they are registered on our site.

yup I did that exact thing just a little bit ago on my own, with going to google translate and everything

also, is this just multiplayer only? cause I'm sure there was a single player mode in the game

I can verify that the key gives you access to both parts of the game, they come as separate downloads on Steam but the key gives you both when you activate it to your account.

So... I got codes for the other games, I don't know if this is separate to steam. It was Lord of the Rings Online and Settlers: Heritage of Kings. Will those codes not work with steam? I keep getting invalid code.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Shit, deal is dead. Says so on the webpage unless you can provide a new link. I wanted a free copy but could not get in :cry:.[/quote]

Nah it's not dead. They require to call in now for a cd key.

Due to problems of traffic, if need the CD-Key to play Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in multiplayer will have to call the number 21 862 15 30. Still need to be registered on our site.

So... I got codes for the other games, I don't know if this is separate to steam. It was Lord of the Rings Online and Settlers: Heritage of Kings. Will those codes not work with steam? I keep getting invalid code.
I got the other keys too but they also don't work on Steam. My guess is the game came on a disc attached to the magazine, and these are the codes to play it. LOTRO is just a trial of course, but the Settlers one sounds like a proper key, allowing online play.

Just wish I had a place to get Settlers now without using illegal means, as I try to avoid that at all costs. :(

game not that good, but if it is free... they should send everyone a graphic card that can run the game for us non pc gamers... i just use the onboard graphics card...

I just used a translator to find out what it said on the link, and it said

The content that you are it try to observe was discontinued! Come back to the initial Page.

Guessing this deal is dead for good, or its down temporarily.

bread's done
Back