Classic Saturn Sale....Paypal only!!!

Melhavic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Fellow :D CAGers,

I need cash now....So I have to sale these classic Saturn games. For sale
Paypal only.Once Paypal is received your game will go out the next business day by UPS(48 States Only).I'll pay the shipping.These games are in mint to excellent condition. I want to give my fellow CAGers a chance to grab these titles. As always call dibs on it!! Message me or post it up!

Hate to see them go but i need $$$$.

Thanks for looking.

saturngamesaleku2.jpg

Here's a Bonus Item for sale

wiiclassiccontroller750aw3.jpg

Come on guys furor has pm me.

That Wii Classic Controller with the 7500 points card..... Came from an EB/Gamestop
Manager's Conference in 2007. Very rare..

ok 1st of all y u gonna regret selling these. 2nd of all will u sell shining force 3 and do u take money order.

[quote name='Newmember']ok 1st of all y u gonna regret selling these. 2nd of all will u sell shining force 3 and do u take money order.[/quote]

1st thanks for checking my sale out, 2nd I know I'll regret selling these
but I got to do what I got to do. 3rd can't your read Paypal only.

Thank you.

[quote name='n8n8baby']Those are some gems...I'd bite but I've got em all ;) It's a damn shame you have to let them go.[/quote]

I know times are getting hard...I'm not an ebay er I wanted to atleast give these games a good home to fellow gamers. Hate to see them go. (Insert tears here)

Update: Ok Guys....Only things that are left is the Street Fighter Collection,Bust A Move 2, and the Fighting Vipers....Everything else is gone.

Thanks to all for viewing this sale and pm me.:applause:

bread's done
Back