Katamari Damacy $10.97 Amazon

Amazing game. I remember when I tried it seemed so silly, the music was out there.... yet I couldn't put it down. I was with a few friends, and they couldn't stop watching.

addded 1 2 cart thx op 4the deal.i had the 360 version used from blockbuster, but some1 told me this is better.

[quote name='charlescheese']I just wish We Love Katamari would drop to that price. I really enjoyed Damacy, but it was short.[/quote]

Just FYI to anyone who might care, the copies of We Love Katamari that Amazon sell are Greatest Hits copies.

[quote name='charlescheese']I just wish We Love Katamari would drop to that price. I really enjoyed Damacy, but it was short.[/QUOTE]

I'll second this.

I got the first game for 4.97 around Christmas as a Lightning Deal.

[quote name='Newmember']addded 1 2 cart thx op 4the deal.i had the 360 version used from blockbuster, but some1 told me this is better.[/quote]

I'll agree with this statement, I enjoyed the first one more then the 360 one, but it might of been due to the shock value. the 360 one was more of the same. There little reason to pick up the 360 one if you own the PS2 one besides achievements.

[quote name='lassiterb']Well, I guess I can go ahead and open my sealed copy I've been holding onto for 3+ years. Not exactly so rare anymore, is it?[/quote]

Haha, no I picked it up in 07 around Christmas time for $10 from Amazon. I don't think it's been rare for a long time. :D

[quote name='lassiterb']Well, I guess I can go ahead and open my sealed copy I've been holding onto for 3+ years. Not exactly so rare anymore, is it?[/QUOTE]

yeah, there's been a lot of reprints

[quote name='ZackScott']So is the original Katamari the Greatest Hits version or just the We Love Katamari?[/QUOTE]
I would like to know this too before biting.

[quote name='Denbo32']I'll agree with this statement, I enjoyed the first one more then the 360 one, but it might of been due to the shock value. the 360 one was more of the same. There little reason to pick up the 360 one if you own the PS2 one besides achievements.[/QUOTE]

From reviews the 360 version's supposed to be the worst, but it's the only one I haven't played yet. I'd love a true next-gen version that lets you just keep scaling out from super small all the way up to the whole planet (or bigger) :D

Regarding length-it seemed plenty long to me. As long as any other game. I sure wasn't thinking "oh, this should be longer" when I played it years ago. And anyway, isn't the 360 one also supposed to be the shortest of the 4?

[quote name='Wolfpup']From reviews the 360 version's supposed to be the worst, but it's the only one I haven't played yet. I'd love a true next-gen version that lets you just keep scaling out from super small all the way up to the whole planet (or bigger) :D

Regarding length-it seemed plenty long to me. As long as any other game. I sure wasn't thinking "oh, this should be longer" when I played it years ago. And anyway, isn't the 360 one also supposed to be the shortest of the 4?[/quote]

It depends if you are an achievement whore or not for the 360. Some of the Achievements will take a while to get, like 10 hours or so. Then there that stupid achievement for playing like30 hours or something silly.

[quote name='Wolfpup'] I'd love a true next-gen version that lets you just keep scaling out from super small all the way up to the whole planet (or bigger) :D
[/QUOTE]

in the last level of the first game you scale pretty much from as small as it gets to picking up clouds and islands.

Great deal - thank you! Between this and God Hand for $10 you could place a very nice PS2 order right now. They just need a $10 Okami to round out the order for free shipping.

Beautiful Katamari for the XBox 360 is the only game my 360 can't fun. It randomly freezes. I've tried other people's disc, and I've tried my disc on other people's XBoxs, but it would work fine on theirs and freeze on mine. I almost sent the console in to get fixed, but so far in the past 2 years that's been my only problem. I don't want to risk getting a worse unit.

I just got this used from BBV for $6.99 last week. I had sold my original copy to GameStop, but missed it so much I bought it again. ^_^ lol. Great buy for anyone who hasn't played it yet! The first is still the best.

bread's done
Back