Buy Eagle Eye (BR) and get $5 off Another DVD, or $10 off Another Blu-ray

It would be nice if the coupon still came on-pack on Eagle Eye for the $10 off any of the BR titles, that way, we could get the Godfather Collection at BB for $40 AC. :D

That's a good deal seeing as Eagle Eye is only $16.99 on Amazon. I am thinking about getting Eagle Eye and Transformers for only $24 or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle eye... ? oh, that douche Labeouf although Monaghan is hot. That's all of the other movies I can choose from? FAIL...

Nice one OP! Grabbed myself Eagle Eye and Tropic Thunder.

BTW, is it just me, or does the chick in eagle eye look like Michael Jackson after many surgeries?

I don't know. I was disappointed in Eagle Eye in theaters but I guess it's one of those movies that you start to like even more with each viewing and this deal is like HOT. I really want this with Tropic Thunder and that's CHEAP!!! #$%#%$%^! I'm sorry I'm so high but I'm happy I didn't buy Eagle Eye on Blu-Ray yesterday. Maybe it's true when they say, "Good things come to those who wait." I just waited a day (well, I was about to pass on the Eagle Eye movie) and now it's an even better deal! %$%$&!

Question: Where do they put the discount? I added them in my cart and went to the address and they still aren't taking out the discount.

[quote name='moviewizguy']Question: Where do they put the discount? I added them in my cart and went to the address and they still aren't taking out the discount.[/QUOTE]

Right before you complete the order.

damn... and I just bought eagle eye and tropic thunder at target today. well... i'm going back to return em both!

eagle eye was great... i might order that alone at this price... great price..

dont care about the other titles in the list.(except for tropic which i already have)

edit- godfather doesnt look that bad at all now..54 shipped for eagle eye and godfather restoration? sounds good

[quote name='JaroldL']honestly, i love shia lebeouf.

cant wait for transformer 3 !!![/quote]
I'd watch transformerS 2 before I got hyped for 3 buddy

Weird, even though Eagle Eye & Transformers only came to $23.98 I still got free Super Saver Shipping. Oh well, thanks OP. I already had Transformers on order for $16.99 from last week so I essentially get Eagle Eye for $8. I've heard very mixed reviews about it but for 8 bucks, it can't be too bad.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Why does Eagle Eye get all this love? The movie was "ok".[/quote]

It wasn't even ok... it's one of the only movies in recent memory that had me totally sucked in the first 45 minutes, only to resort to the same old storyline that is so ridiculous you almost have to laugh. They dropped the ball on this movie bigtime.

I picked up Eagle Eye and Transformers on blu.. Good deal. I would've picked up Tropic Thunder instead, but I picked it up on Sunday at Target with the $5 off coupon. Thanks OP.

[quote name='argyle']Very tempting...but is Eagle Eye really bad? I mean, it *has* to be better than Wanted, right???[/quote]

I thought it was decent. Though, I'd say it was kind of overhyped and a bit far-fetched.

[quote name='graf1k']Weird, even though Eagle Eye & Transformers only came to $23.98 I still got free Super Saver Shipping. Oh well, thanks OP. I already had Transformers on order for $16.99 from last week so I essentially get Eagle Eye for $8. I've heard very mixed reviews about it but for 8 bucks, it can't be too bad.[/quote]It all depends on how they do the discount. If they do it post-total, then you're going to get FSSS. If they do it pre-total, then you're not going to get FSSS.

Amazon itself has gone back and forth on the point you get FSSS with discounts, as I've had them not give it to me when I'd expect them to, and vice versa.

[quote name='argyle']Very tempting...but is Eagle Eye really bad? I mean, it *has* to be better than Wanted, right???[/quote]
You hated Wanted? Well, I loved Wanted so I obviously liked that movie more.

[quote name='argyle']Very tempting...but is Eagle Eye really bad? I mean, it *has* to be better than Wanted, right???[/QUOTE]

They both suck, Wanted sucked less though.

[quote name='moviewizguy']You hated Wanted? Well, I loved Wanted so I obviously liked that movie more.[/QUOTE]

Wanted made me want to punch babies. Incredibly stupid movie. I thought Jumper had a cheesy plot, but it was Shakespeare by comparison.

BTW.....I tried the Eagle Eye $10 off coupon tonight at BB. They wouldn't honor it because Transformers was already on sale. YMMV.

I don't know if I should bite on it and get Transformers along with Eagle Eye... Very tempting though.

Edit - Haha. Anyone find it odd that Transformers on Blu Ray is $16.99 and Transformers on DVD is $24.99? I know it's because they are price matching BB, but it's still very odd.

I thought Eagle Eye was entertaining. Better than my low expectations I set when I walked in the theater. If I hadn't spend all that money in the past few days on Amazon with their deals on The Wire and Get Smart, I would consider this. Although, the price for the Godfather is pretty good at $50.

I noticed that they dropped the price of tropic thunder. not sure if anything else dropped?

Eagle Eye 16.99
Transformers 16.99
Tropic Thunder 18.99
Cloverfield 19.99
Spiderwick 26.99
The Love Guru 19.99
Sweeney Todd 27.99
Drillbit Taylor 21.99
The Godfather 49.99

[quote name='edwardya']mine still didnt get shipped yet. anyone having problems with this?
smile.gif
[/quote]
Received mine just fine.

[quote name='getsmackd77']I noticed that they dropped the price of tropic thunder. not sure if anything else dropped?

Eagle Eye 16.99
Transformers 16.99
Tropic Thunder 18.99
Cloverfield 19.99
Spiderwick 26.99
The Love Guru 19.99
Sweeney Todd 27.99
Drillbit Taylor 21.99
The Godfather 49.99[/quote]
WTF?!! %$^$% %^$ %^% %^&! Well...it's just a dollar.

[quote name='moviewizguy']WTF?!! %$^$% %^$ %^% %^&! Well...it's just a dollar.[/quote]

you can buy a bottle of water with that dollar. or some gum or a bag of chips.

Does anyone know where I can get Transformers on Blu for the cheapest price at a B&M store?

I got the coupon from the box of Eagle Eye and now I want to use this coupon on Transformers.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I bit. I will likely regret it, but Tropic Thunder + Eagle Eye for $25 isn't bad[/quote]

i was disappointed after seeing tropic thunder to be honest..

bread's done
Back