Should the CAGcast be a Day Late, So I can Go to an SFIV Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So here is the deal, I was invited to play Street Figher IV tonight with some industry peeps. Of course if I go, that means that we will not record the CAGcast until tomorrow night, so no show till Thursday. I know some of you rely on a Wednesday CAGcast, so I am leaving the decision up to you guys.

Do I go the Event and Record Tomorrow

or

Skip the Event and CAGcast comes out usual time?

You make the call!

Change the Yes vote to "Yes, but you can only use Dan"

That way you will make such a fool of yourself that you will runn out early and still have time to record the CAGcast and everybody wins!!!!! except you

Who are these "industry people"? We demand names! And photos! And Blackjack and Hookerbots! and just forget the whole thing!

Have fun Wombat!

Yeh go for it Wombat :), im sure you will talk about it on the Cagcast, so its all good.

Anyone that says no dont go is a selfish fuck!!!

Well I don't care for Street Fighter at all but you should go. I think I/all the others can wait one day extra. I just don't want CAG 148 flooded with Street Fighter talk if you do go!

I almost voted that you should go, but I went with no mainly because it seems like if the CAGcast doesn't get recorded on the regular night, Cheapy tends to be more likely to blow it off until the next week. If you can promise that it'll really come out in another day, I'd be cool with that. I'm just afraid that if it doesn't get recorded tonight there won't be one this week.

If you really want to go though, you shouldn't give a crap about what we think. It's nice of you to think of us and all, but if you will be disappointed about not going, you should do it despite the poll results. If you are going just for CAGcast purposes, I guess the poll makes more sense.

One extra day for the Cagcast isn't bad at all. Have a great time. Give us a 2 hour show, though, since we have to suffer for an extra day.;)

You should go but wear a t-shirt of Cheapy as Sagat - as in, when he woke up that one time with the pillow crease in his face.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back