HOT!!! - Various Games Clearance at The Source

i did go to the source yesterday.... utter horrible deals.. wait scratch that. its not a deal.

even if they have a decent deal, i couldnt find it there :/
i think i know why Target went boom.

Whatchoo talking about, Bencher?

Check out this deal:

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Kollector's Edition: Reg. $69.99

On Sale For: *drumroll*

$69.96

WHAT?!

[quote name='janlazer']Whatchoo talking about, Bencher?

Check out this deal:

$69.96

WHAT?![/quote]

DUDE DON'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT A DEAL LIKE THAT, YOU GOTTA KEEP IT ALL QUIET LIKE SO NOBODY ELSE CAN BUY IT

[quote name='Median']DUDE DON'T TELL PEOPLE ABOUT A DEAL LIKE THAT, YOU GOTTA KEEP IT ALL QUIET LIKE SO NOBODY ELSE CAN BUY IT[/quote]

LAWLZ..SRY! GESS I SHULDNT HAVE PSTED TO RFD, THEN?

...think I hurt myself with that.

[quote name='janlazer']Whatchoo talking about, Bencher?

Check out this deal:

$69.96

WHAT?![/quote]

HOLY SH*T!

th....thats over 2 Cents in SAVINGS!

how could i miss that?! :(

but i really wanted UT3 for 9.99 :((( wanted to play is badly...grrrr

[quote name='JnJosh']just bought 3 copies of MKvsDC to trade in for Regular edition

DOES I WIN GOOD TRADE GAMES?[/quote]

Fool, you could have just traded in 2 copies plus $20 at EB!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']HDKen, eat your heart out.[/quote]

I hereby dub HDKen the CAG version of Leroy Jenkins...Just have to figure out how to properly turn this into a slang verb....

"Yeah, I went to Rogers, snagged a couple games and HDKenned them at EB for $70"

Or maybe I need more sleep. lol.

I think it would replace the word hoarded better:

"I found a good deal on RFD, so my girlfriend and I jumped into my '79 Pinto and HDKenned every frickin' copy within a 40km radius. At one store I had to punch out some little kid that claimed he wanted to buy a copy just to play it. fucker."

^^^
make the little kid a pregnent teenage girl who was getting Bioshock for her baby's father.

cuz his father forgot to put on protection and now they are screwed for life and they have to take care of the baby without any health care, money or support.

...i'm sorry, what were we talking about?

There are some decent deals there...and some WTF. The Star Wars BF2 PSP looks like a deal, though...and there are some in the area...

AH SO TEMPTING

Going to be hard to get anything I want when it's instore only and most places only have 1 game in stock per title

I got Resistance Fall of Man for $10 at the Source in the Eaton Centre today. Nice! Lots of copies (original version).

Anyone who doesn't have Elite Beat Agents should absolutely run out and grab it for $5. It's easily one of the best DS games out there.

Hey y'all just noticed this today and bought the following:

Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection: $20

Boom Blox: $20

Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $20
Trauma Center Under the Knife 2: $20
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Rings of Fate: $20
Picross DS: $10

Other games of "interest" but didn't buy:
Pokemon Diamond: $20
Ninja Gaiden DS: $20
Elite Beat Agents: $5 (bought this for $15 from the Source several months ago)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: $20
Meteos: $5 (bought this for $10 from the Source several months ago)
Trauma Center New Blood: $10

Some other deals that stood out for me:

Time Crisis 4 $40
Jean D'Arc $10
GTA4 $40
UT3 $5
MK vs DCU CE $50
MGSPO plus $10
GH On Tour $30
Patapon $10

picked up bioshock and bf bad company.
guy tried to force me into final sale and i had to tell him im not buying the game if the case is open. got him to tape it up in case i change my mind.

[quote name='Median']Picked up Uncharted for $40. It's tough to find that game used at that price, let alone new.[/quote]

I agree, I was tempted to look for it but you figure the game has to drop in price soon when a) it becomes GH, b) gets sold used because it's in a bundle, c) once the sequel comes out. At least that's my logic.

doesnt seem like its worth it for 59 bux for me :(

...im looking for UT3..... thats all i would need actually.

maybe ill try eaton center,

I'm having really bad luck finding TimeCrisis 4. I'm calling the stores I'm willing to drive to and they're either sold out or can't find it.

By any chance are any CAGs in the GTA able to find and pick it up for me?

thanks for updating...just got back from two malls. picked up kane & lynch, blacksite: area 51, pirates of the carribean, lost, and tony hawk: proving ground. great prices.

my local store has 1 copy of unreal tournament for ps3 as of today. i can check if it's still there tomorrow if someone really wants a copy.

....Looks like I'm going to be adding a few more games to my backlog. Good thing I waited...although I did already bite on Star Force: Leo when it was $9.96...ah well.

I picked up...

Star Ocean First Departure - $19.96
Jeanne D'Arc - $9.96
Boom Blox - $19.96
Dynasty Warrior 6 (360) - $19.96
Tomb Raider Anniversary (360) - $9.96

Pretty good deal IMO.

This site rocks!! too bad I only came across it 3 days ago!

I went to the Source tonite and grabbed:

Grid $39.98 (I nearly bought this last week for $60)
Virtual tennis 3 $9.96
Motorstorm-$4.96

I took a look at thesource.ca clearance site, they have a lot other great deals on there...I did get a laugh at the 1mb SD card...they have the original price listed at $449.95!!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']FF VII Crisis Core is $19.96. Good luck finding stock.[/quote]

The store I went had it. If anyone wants it for cost+tax+shipping, just let me know.

[quote name='danthemightyone']I picked up...

Star Ocean First Departure - $19.96
Jeanne D'Arc - $9.96
Boom Blox - $19.96
Dynasty Warrior 6 (360) - $19.96
Tomb Raider Anniversary (360) - $9.96

Pretty good deal IMO.[/quote]

Hey dude, from which The Source did you snag Boom Blox from? Two stores have it listed as in stock around here (Bayshore/Carlingwood), and I'm guessing you got one of them.

Really want that game!

I was sad that I couldn't find Elite Beat Agents and Meteos at mine as those are the two I am looking for.

Do they have the games marked down in the store? or are they still marked regular price, but ring up as the clearance price? just asking cause I was at the source recently but didnt really see anything cheap or marked down

bread's done
Back