New CS:S update.. Valve gives us a new map and bots!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
If you have HL2, there's this new CS:Source update and it includes bots.. there are three things that I noticed that are new and RULE.

#1 - "Buy previous".. gives you everything you had last round. Not sure if this is new or not.

#2 - Bots use the MICROPHONE! This creeped me out. They say things like "I thought I just heard something over here!" or "Roger that!".. it was insane.

#3 - The bots! The bots have skill, they're not cheap, and get this - for custom maps, the first time it's loaded, IT BUILDS WAYPOINTS FOR THE BOTS!! This is !!HUGE!! because normally bots would just run aimlessly on a custom map.. I just loaded up fy_poolside something or other, and it created waypoints for the bots, and in under 90 seconds, it was done. Custom maps with bots, HELL YEAH!!

So.. anyone wanna play a round or something? Search for me on Steam. Nickname is Scorch, and under first name, it says "GP".

Um.. I don't know? It just downloaded right away and took a few minutes with my cable modem.. like 55 or 60 mb is what they said in the forums.

It's really creepy when the bots use the radio, especially when you're looking for the last guy on the other team left and they say "Where is he!?" while you're running around with them.

[quote name='Kaijufan']50 or 60 MB?! :shock:
I want to play with bots because I only connect at 28k, but I cant download an update that size.[/quote]

dl at night while sleeping...get a friend to dl it over their 21st century connection and burn it to disk...or thumbdrive.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='Kaijufan']50 or 60 MB?! :shock:
I want to play with bots because I only connect at 28k, but I cant download an update that size.[/quote]

dl at night while sleeping...get a friend to dl it over their 21st century connection and burn it to disk...or thumbdrive.[/quote]
I cant leave it on all night, and even if I did my stupid Internet connection would disconnect before it was finished anyway.
I just might have to get one of my friends to download it, if its possible.

bread's done
Back