Dreamgear GBA SP Big Deal 4 in 1 Accessory Pak $7 shipped from Walmart.com

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
These are on clearance on Walmart.com for $5, surprisingly shipping is only $2 (for me at least). This is more than 50% off of the next best froogle price. 4 in 1 Pak includes FM radio module, headphones, headphones adapter, and carrying case. See two posts down for a pretty good review of the items in the bundle.

Flame
Onyx
Cobalt
Platinum

Note: Just added two to my cart and the shipping went up to $6...frickin' walmart...I guess the best deal is to only buy one at a time.

I ordered one of these last summer after a Froogle search. Here's a breakdown of each piece inside the kit:

FM Radio - This is cool! It's the size of a cart and fits into the cart slot of the SP. It's a tight fit, but I got it in there, no prob. I did have problems with reception at times, so YMMV. Also, you will need to consider whether or not you're going to listen to your SP as a radio, or play games, as this radio takes up the cart slot. There are other FM radios that draw power from the link port, and will allow you to play games at the same time.

Me, I only do one or the other, so it wasn't a big deal for me to swap carts.

Headphones - Not so great. They're the kind that hang off of each ear, and the clips are not that comfy.

Headphone Adapter - I personally prefer the small cord dongle like in the Pelican kit. This adapter is a bit blocky and sticks out too far from the system.

Case - It's okay, but it seemed more like a purse :)

Overall, this is still a pretty good deal. Thanks for posting the hot tip!

found a big kit of gba stuff with

case
headphones
game cases
link cable
screen protector

i think other stuff too
$2.98 at TRU but of course YMMV

bread's done
Back