Walgreens B&M - Super Mario Action Figures 1.99

SaraAB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
This is an odd one, but Walgrees had a lot of toys marked down today, and I noticed a whole bunch of Super Mario action figures for 1.99 each. They were the smaller figures in a red package, my store had a lot left. I felt this was a good price as I have seen them for much higher at other retailers.

There were also some Guitar Hero mini handhelds for 6.49, I have also seen these go for a lot more at other retailers even when on clearance.

Walgreens started selling game, good.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Well they were saying that it's good that Walgreens started selling game.

And if I knew what that was I might agree

Thanks Op going to check these out and see if they are worth picking up or not.

Uh yea Walgreens only have select $19.99 WII titles chicken shoot, etc. The Super Mario Figuries are YMMV all stores didn't initally receive them when they first were featured on advertisment and the same goes for the Guitar Hero game which is about as fun as playing Run and Shoot on Handheld, all stores did not get them but athis specific store they are 6.95 and at mine they are regular price.
[quote name='FiendCameron']wtf?[/quote]

it's the same ones that are at BBV and Wal-Mart. I think the $1.99 is a YMMV, cuz they were at a store I went to, but that was b/c they were on clearance.

Yes they do there on clearence there are suggested prices which can be accepted or rejected depending on manager but in addition items can be marked any where from 1%-99% depending on manager.
[quote name='lukewin']it's the same ones that are at BBV and Wal-Mart. I think the $1.99 is a YMMV, cuz they were at a store I went to, but that was b/c they were on clearance.[/quote]

That sucks. I was hoping to score a couple at the local WG, but I guess it's ymmv. I'll check it out later and keep my fingers crossed for a clearance. Thanks op!

I bought the paragoomba/bob-omb pack for ~$2 on clearance at Target.

51-EbwCu6jL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I think I got ripped off. I bought a paragoomba and only got one!

bread's done
Back