Eric Bauman of eBaum's World Fired?

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
For those who don't know, eBaum's World has for the better part of 10 years been a website dedicated to making ad revenue off of the stolen content from hard working flash and movie authors. Authors who attempt to have their content removed from eBaum's World has often been met with failure at the hands of eBaum's legal team, and a stiff "fuck You" from the man himself.

However, if a recent post by "eBaum" himself is to be believed, it appears that eBaum and his team of asspirates have finally been handed a pink slip by parent company ZVUE.

All,

As you may have heard our parent company (ZVUE) has decided to let myself and the rest of my team go. We have been running eBaum's World for 10+ years so this is a very sad time for all of us. Without us, I am sure the site will not run nearly as smoothly anymore since there is a brand new team running it and they have no idea what they are doing. Please do not email me with complaints about eBaum's world or that they are featuring the same content. And don't be fooled, they are continuing to post content in my name and other previous users/staff on the site to make people think we are still there. I assure you it is not any of us. We can all now be found [link removed]!

The exciting news is that we have some big plans and ideas for [link removed] that will be rolled out over the next few days/weeks. I appreciate every one of you for your loyalness and support. Stay tuned!

-eBaum
Take it for what it's worth, but here's a black guy (the new CEO) driving eBaum's van:

ebwvan2.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BBzO86_zhDA/SYTJBPPV6KI/AAAAAAAAAAU/2bZnKxWpLbY/s1600-h/ebwvan2.jpg

~HotShotX

Last edited by a moderator:
What if someone's username was a tilde? They'd have to sign their posts like this:

~~

[quote name='Brak']What if someone's username was a tilde? They'd have to sign their posts like this:

~~[/quote]

What if their user name was four tildes...on wikipedia?

Ok guys, the link is broken, I get it. Despite not having a photo of a BLACK GUY DRIVING A EBAUM'S WORLD VAN, DISCUSS THE fuckING TOPIC. :)

~HotShotX

So the guy got 17.5 million dollars to sell his site filled with stolen content to some retarded company, the retarded company fired him after the site reached critical irrelevancy and now he gets to create a new site, only this time, starting with millions of dollars of capital.

Yeah, karma really shit on that guy :whistle2:#

[quote name='Sporadic']So the guy got 17.5 million dollars to sell his site filled with stolen content to some retarded company, the retarded company fired him after the site reached critical irrelevancy and now he gets to create a new site, only this time, starting with millions of dollars of capital.

Yeah, karma really shit on that guy :whistle2:#[/quote]

C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

But really, $17.5 million? Damn! CJayC only got $1 million for gamefaqs.com

~help1

17.1 mil is serious cash, he should have left a long time ago.

Whatever happened to Newgrounds? I visited them last month and it still sort of looks like what it did 5 years ago. I used to go there all the time as a kid.

edit:
~nevposey

bread's done
Back