Bad Goozex Traders Master List- Updated Nove. 10, 2010

thebob101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
245 (100%)
So, we have been given the go ahead for our Goozex Bad Trader Master List. Please post bad traders in this thread and I will keep a master list in this post for everyone to use.

Examples of bad traders include, but are not limited to:

1. Very poor packaging for shipment- wrapped in regular paper and tape.
2. Sending damaged games- game discs, broken cases, mangled manuals, etc.
3. Bogus reports to Goozex- game was slit open and replaced with bootleg copy, did not receive game, unplayable disc claims, etc.
4. Never receiving the game

Bad Goozex Traders Master List:

53x11- Bad trader.
209dloc- Wanted trader to leave positive feedback before sending the game and then sent an insulting PM when asked to cancel trade.
aaronsedge- waited a week after he was supposed to send the game to cancel trade, excuse was "I can't get it out." Matched with a bunch of 1000 point games recently and did not send them out.
Alphakira- Item not received
angelinaclement- Bad Trader.
beccajo2004- sent damaged game, packaged with paper and tape and sent through the USPS.
bluestater- Bad trader.
ChillyWilly85- Sent an empty BlockBuster case which was supposed to contain COD4. He didn't even take the blockbuster rental artwork out of the case.
chris531- Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
daddyLOML- sent damaged game, did accept return of game.
destroyer4496- Never sent game.
[email protected]- Sent incomplete game, used vulgar language and insults when replying to trader.
digirod- Did not send complete package, made excuse about not sending it.
dom_catz- Never sent game.
Dunkkd - No game sent, no response to PM.
EA4life- Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs.
emzziiks - Never shipped game
EP3racer - sent a disc only game wrapped in paper, was broken clean in half.
ezy969- made claim that factory sealed game disc was replaced with bootleg copy of RE 1 for ps1, left bogus negative for received illegal/bootleg copy of disc.
faad786- did not send game.
Falsepretense89- Never sent DVD.
fancyshoes- Sent wrong game.
flairgun- Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs.
Gamakarmica- Did not respond to PMs, never sent game.
Ganning- did not send game (from Canada), lied about sending it several times.
hamesh- Possible scammer.
happytown_1- pc couldn't run game, left negative for game unplayable.
HighCalibur- Really late shipping game, no communication informing of delay.
ironwave- Never sent game.
jahreed- Sent the wrong game.
jaymo357mm - No game sent, no response to PM.
JHSURF44- did not send game, no communication from trader about shipment.
jlknutsen- Has not been shipping games.
Kanemoney- Did not send game, lied about shipping.
lelouch164- Never sent the game.
misarba4- Possible scammer.
misparehad1- Possible scammer.
modog1991- never shipped the game, sent pms and never replied.
Money Mike - listed a game that was missing the cover, case, and second disc as "Full Package" to boost their spot in the queue; response to dispute was "lol sorry about that."
moocow9292- Did not ship game.
nated1455- Very poor packaging- disc only game in a normal envelope and inside it was wrapped in a napkin.
nikodemus2001- did not send game, no contact at all from trader about shipment.
njones8282- 2+ weeks to ship game.
Salvadump- did not send game, lied several times about sending game.
seandamu- Never sent the game. Did not respond to messages.
semikid- Filed bogus feedback after game was received.
SGalbincea- Never sent the game.
shalosh- Possible scammer.
shesh- Possible scammer.
shtaim- Possible scammer.
Silentbob - No game sent, no response to PM.
slyfishbone- Game disc was scratched to hell and wouldn't play.
skeeto119- Never sent the game.
Slim_Shady- Besdies having an awful nickname ;) Never sent the game.
sonicboom1087- did not send game, lied about having game returned by USPS and then resending it.
sooku- Never sent the game. No messages.
SpankyD - No game sent, no response to PM.
Staerling- Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs.
Stilescrisis- Sent incomplete game from Amazon.
tanth- Sent very scratched copy of MvC for DC.
taz31- Requested disc only and user filed a negative demanding full package, hassle.
thedamnman21- APO address and doesn't understand mail takes longer to get there.
thefareed- did not send game.
Toefuzz- tried to get DMC3 and he never sent it, pmed him about 6 times. system had to refund me my goozex pts.
tysak- Never sent the game.
wekka- Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs.
wielyx- Came in rental case, plus the game was scratched and wouldn't play.
Xobyte- Sent incomplete game.
xxt2goodxx- Unhappy with condition of game, also took 18 days to send out game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listing a name by itself is not really helpful. If you're going to call someone a bad trader, give specific and factual reasons why.

What will this list do? If we get matched up with a 'bad user' are we just supposed to request to cancel the trade and cross our fingers?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']What will this list do? If we get matched up with a 'bad user' are we just supposed to request to cancel the trade and cross our fingers?[/quote]

It can be useful if your game is matched with a bad trader. I had an experience where I sent a factory sealed game and the trader that received the game told Goozex that the game was sealed, but the disc was replaced with a bootleg copy of Resident Evil 1 for the ps1. It was a bogus claim and if I had information before the trade, I could of not accepted it.

There are cases where the list could be used to ask for a cancellation of a trade because the trader is known for taking a long time sending games or doesn't send games at all or sends damaged games.

I created this thread because there were some folks in the eBay Blocked Bidders thread that thought this might be helpful.

[quote name='thebob101']It can be useful if your game is matched with a bad trader. I had an experience where I sent a factory sealed game and the trader that received the game told Goozex that the game was sealed, but the disc was replaced with a bootleg copy of Resident Evil 1 for the ps1. It was a bogus claim and if I had information before the trade, I could of not accepted it.

There are cases where the list could be used to ask for a cancellation of a trade because the trader is known for taking a long time sending games or doesn't send games at all or sends damaged games.

I created this thread because there were some folks in the eBay Blocked Bidders thread that thought this might be helpful.[/QUOTE]

Ok, no offense to you, just curious since Goozex is much more automatic in it's matching process, I didn't see much use in the list. Maybe someone will find it useful.

[quote name='dchrisd']Listing a name by itself is not really helpful. If you're going to call someone a bad trader, give specific and factual reasons why.[/quote]

Okay, added reasons for bad trades. Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Ok, no offense to you, just curious since Goozex is much more automatic in it's matching process, I didn't see much use in the list. Maybe someone will find it useful.[/quote]

Oh, no offense taken. As I said, it was discussed in the other thread and me and another CAG thought it could be useful. Totally not trying to slam anyone or hurt anyone's reputation on this site or Goozex. I have seen tabs on Goozex for blocked users, but I don't think they are functional yet. I definitely think it is something they need. I forget sometimes who I have had bad experiences with and that information could be useful if I am matched with them in a trade (as the person who is sending the game mostly).

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Goozex is much more automatic in it's matching process, I didn't see much use in the list. Maybe someone will find it useful.[/quote]at least you could be aware of those you should be watching out for. even if the system is automated, you can still contact goozex and refuse the trade. why do cags have a list for bad sellers and bidders? same goes for bad traders on our trading forums. i know they're not automated like goozex.. but its for the same purpose.

[quote name='phear3d']at least you could be aware of those you should be watching out for. even if the system is automated, you can still contact goozex and refuse the trade. why do cags have a list for bad sellers and bidders? same goes for bad traders on our trading forums. i know they're not automated like goozex.. but its for the same purpose.[/QUOTE]

Would that work? I could contact Goozex after being matched for a trade and ask them to cancel the trade because I heard through the grapevine on a message board that the user could possibly send me a game in bad condition?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Would that work? I could contact Goozex after being matched for a trade and ask them to cancel the trade because I heard through the grapevine on a message board that the user could possibly send me a game in bad condition?[/quote]im sure they are working on changing the automated pairing system. because obviously theres always a risk of getting a games from douchebags. im certain that you can just point them to this thread and they'll put 2 and 2 together and make the right decision to your favor. if they cant help you, then we should trade our games elsewhere

Money Mike - listed a game that was missing the cover, case, and second disc as "Full Package" to boost their spot in the queue; response to dispute was "lol sorry about that"

It is nice to have a place to talk about these things and to actually be able to post user names. I havent had any bad trades yet but I will be sure to list them here when I do.

I sent a couple of 100 point disc-only games on goozex wrapped in their paper mailer template. does that make me a bad trader? It is one of the recommended ways according to goozex.

I think that what you need to take away for this is that the goozex model doesn't really work. They spent too long giving away 100 points to everyone who signed up that they ended up with a lot of scammers. I got out a few months ago, and recommend that everyone else do the same.

[quote name='thebob101']So, we have been given the go ahead for our Goozex Bad Trader Master List. Please post bad traders in this thread and I will keep a master list in this post for everyone to use.

Examples of bad traders include, but are not limited to:

1. Very poor packaging for shipment- wrapped in regular paper and tape.
2. Sending damaged games- game discs, broken cases, mangled manuals, etc.
3. Bogus reports to Goozex- game was slit open and replaced with bootleg copy, did not receive game, unplayable disc claims, etc.
4. Never receiving the game

Bad Goozex Traders Master List:

ezy969- made claim that factory sealed game disc was replaced with bootleg copy of RE 1 for ps1, left bogus negative for received illegal/bootleg copy of disc.
faad786- did not send game.
beccajo2004- sent damaged game, packaged with paper and tape and sent through the USPS.
Ganning- did not send game (from Canada), lied about sending it several times.
daddyLOML- sent damaged game, did accept return of game
Salvadump- did not send game, lied several times about sending game.
thefareed- did not send game.
sonicboom1087- did not send game, lied about having game returned by USPS and then resending it.
nikodemus2001- did not send game, no contact at all from trader about shipment.
JHSURF44- did not send game, no communication from trader about shipment.
happytown_1- pc couldn't run game, left negative for game unplayable.
Money Mike - listed a game that was missing the cover, case, and second disc as "Full Package" to boost their spot in the queue; response to dispute was "lol sorry about that"
smile.gif
[/quote]
Wow, didn't expect there would be this many scammers around here:(

SpankyD - No game sent, no response to PM
Silentbob - No game sent, no response to PM
Dunkkd - No game sent, no response to PM
jaymo357mm - No game sent, no response to PM
EP3racer - sent a disc only game wrapped in paper, was broken clean in half

I have had a few scammers too but 99.99% of Goozexers have been incredible. I will add to the list if I come across any not-so-wonderful traders though.

[quote name='MightySlacker']SpankyD - No game sent, no response to PM
Silentbob - No game sent, no response to PM
Dunkkd - No game sent, no response to PM
jaymo357mm - No game sent, no response to PM
EP3racer - sent a disc only game wrapped in paper, was broken clean in half[/quote]

OP updated, thanks.

[quote name='slidecage']names really do not mean a thing since you cant pick who you get to trade to and from[/quote]

I have already used the list to cancel a trade. You also have the option to ask for a cancellation (that is up to the trader though).

chris531 - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
EA4life - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
flairgun - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
HighCaliber - Really late shipping game, no communication informing of delay
slyfishbone - Game disc was scratched to hell and wouldn't play
Staerling - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
wekka - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
wielyx - Came in rental case, plus the game was scratched and wouldn't play

[quote name='slidecage']names really do not mean a thing since you cant pick who you get to trade to and from[/quote]

As a seller if you are paired up with someone, that this post has in essence flagged, you can put yourself back in the queue. You might have to wait a little bit longer to ship out your game, but at least you won't have to worry about dealing with the hassle of a scammer. If your receiving the game as thebob101 said

[quote name='thebob101']You also have the option to ask for a cancellation (that is up to the trader though).[/quote]

Thanks OP.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']chris531 - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
EA4life - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
flairgun - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
HighCaliber - Really late shipping game, no communication informing of delay
slyfishbone - Game disc was scratched to hell and wouldn't play
Staerling - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
wekka - Game never received, wouldn't respond to PMs
wielyx - Came in rental case, plus the game was scratched and wouldn't play[/quote]

OP updated

Heh. I could triple the length of that list just with my own experiences, but I don't know that it's necessary. Goozex has always taken care of my in all of the situations mentioned in this thread. I don't really care if a user ships a game or not, as long as I get my points back and I'm put back in the same place in line.

[quote name='Rictor']Heh. I could triple the length of that list just with my own experiences, but I don't know that it's necessary. Goozex has always taken care of my in all of the situations mentioned in this thread. I don't really care if a user ships a game or not, as long as I get my points back and I'm put back in the same place in line.[/QUOTE]

I agree that goozex has a pretty good policy regarding refunding points, but unreliable users slow down the trading system. I know that I'll be checking this thread in order to avoid dealing with crummy goozex users.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']seandamu- Never sent the game. Did not respond to messages.
sooku- Never sent the game. No messages.[/quote]

OP updated. Thanks for you input, appreciate it.

i really need to stop sending stuff out...

Up to almost 26,000 pts LOL i could grab 52 500 pts games

in 2008

Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden II
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

(dumped all 3 games on ebay for close to 400 bucks)

those 3 games almost paid for all 51 games i sent in during 2008
sent 51 games in 2008

The name of the first person you have listed should actually be "aaronsedge". The guy pulled the same thing with me. He was supposed to send me Saint's Row 2, but a week after agreeing to ship, he cancels the trade with the excuse, "I can't get it out in time". What a jackass.

[quote name='Squall835']The name of the first person you have listed should actually be "aaronsedge". The guy pulled the same thing with me. He was supposed to send me Saint's Row 2, but a week after agreeing to ship, he cancels the trade with the excuse, "I can't get it out in time". What a jackass.[/quote]

Same thing with me, what a jackass. If you can't send the game, don't accept the trade, simple as that. I will change the name in the OP, thanks for the correction.

ChillyWilly85 - Sent an empty BlockBuster case which was supposed to contain COD4. He didn't even take the blockbuster rental artwork out of the case.

[quote name='stoned99']ChillyWilly85 - Sent an empty BlockBuster case which was supposed to contain COD4. He didn't even take the blockbuster rental artwork out of the case.[/quote]

OP updated, thanks.

[quote name='Antic']Glad you took the idea and ran with it. I obviously couldn't do it. Too much damn school work.[/quote]

Not a problem, thanks for thinking of it. It has already helped me with a couple of trades I rejected.

Anyone I am new to goozex and was wondering how to send out a game. Like how do I package it. Just like a regular package. Do I pay all of the expenses.

Sigh, time for lesson 1:
Dont come here and thread crap this isnt "I need help on Goozex cause I cant use the internet/search function"

There is a help section on Goozex let me point you to it->http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_howitworks.asp

There are also threads in Goozex's forums that will answer your questions.

Now back to discussing bad traders, who knows you might make the list.

HAHAHA Well first off. THANK YOU fuckING ASSHOLE FOR TREATING ME LIKE A TOTAL DICK. SECOND I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL FAT ASS $$$$$$ WHO SITS AND READS COMMIC BOOKS ACCORDING TO YOUR LITTLE PICTURE. THIRDLY, DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME THAT YOU WERE SHY AND ISOLATED AND HAD NO SOCIAL LIFE AS A KID. FOURTHLY SUCK MY BALLS.:bouncy:

I just happened to notice this thread today. I am actually SpankyD on goozex. I thought I would try and clear my name. I sent the game in mint condition and in a lovely bubble envelope. Also, I believe I responded to any communications sent. So it was either lost in the mail or Mighty is the scammer. I'm assuming it was lost or stolen in transit and I blame the post office. That is all.

I deserve a fair trial by a jury of my peers.

[quote name='skittlesforthe2']I just happened to notice this thread today. I am actually SpankyD on goozex. I thought I would try and clear my name. I sent the game in mint condition and in a lovely bubble envelope. Also, I believe I responded to any communications sent. So it was either lost in the mail or Mighty is the scammer. I'm assuming it was lost or stolen in transit and I blame the post office. That is all.

I deserve a fair trial by a jury of my peers.[/quote]

Do you have a Delivery Confirmation # for the package? That would offer some kind of proof that you sent the package.

[quote name='Furashu']Toefuzz

tried to get DMC3 and he never sent it, pmed him about 6 times. system had to refund me my goozex pts.[/quote]

OP updated, thanks for your input.

Oh great I got matched with some guy for CoD4 on PC where someone said it took 2 weeks to get their package and another guy had a comment about how it was slow.

Damn, Im not looking forward to waiting >.>

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Oh great I got matched with some guy for CoD4 on PC where someone said it took 2 weeks to get their package and another guy had a comment about how it was slow.

Damn, Im not looking forward to waiting >.>[/quote]

Didn't know that u were a CAG JUDO. Makes me glad I got matched up with you.

Maybe you could cancel the trade for COD4 and see if you get matched up with a different user (depends on how fast the next person requests the game). Normally, I am primarily concerned with the comments relating to condition for most users I get matched up with, although shipping makes a difference as well.

bread's done
Back