Soccerstar93's Trade List W: XBL!!!

soccerstar93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
:D = Game is still unopened, and in shrinkwrap.
:cold:
= Please take this off my hands!
:hot:
= I really want it!
:whistle2:k
= I probably don't want to trade it as I'm still playing it.

Some Important Info

-I ship all of my games through USPS with delivery confirmation in bubble mailers and usually get them out the same day a trade is agreed upon or the day after. I expect that the games shipped to me are out at least 2-3 days after the date promised.

-Just because something isn't on my want list doesn't mean I don't want it. Feel free to send me CML's, I'll be happy to check them over.

-I reply to most PMs I receive and I am on CAG fairly regularly. If I haven't replied, it's probably because I'm either busy or haven't seen your PM yet.

-Most of my games are in excellent condition with no scratches and come complete with manual, cover art, and anything else included at retail. However, a few were purchased used and have some scratches.

:) Haves: :)

I also have 1450 points on Goozex, if you'd like to request a game as part of a trade or in return for paypal, please let me know and we can work something out!

:360:
Xbox 360:

Assassin's Creed 3
:whistle2:k:whistle2:k - $ 45
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - $5
Fifa '11 - $5
:360: Gears of War 2 - $5
Gears of War 3 - $10
Madden '11 w/o code - $5
Madden '12 w/o code - $10
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '12: The Masters - $10

Paypal

:hot::hot: Wants: :hot::hot:

:360: Xbox 360:

XBL 12-month card
Bioshock Infinite
Paypal

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please look at gametz.com/users/darkslime and see if there's anything on there you're interested in for COD5. Send me a PM if you find something, thanks.

bread's done
Back