A reprieve from LinkinPrime OTTs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009_b.jpg

:whistle2:|

I should have jumped on 1.5 instead of being lazy. Just after it revived itself from RROD too. I've got my Arcade from Dell in the closet sealed still, but those tools take like a week to get here.

Also, Jake should have taken me up on our bet.

[quote name='TheRock88']Why did Munch quote me but his response had nothing to do with my post? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought it did! I guess some things got deleted in the last OTT.

Anyway, did that package getting delivered today? I accidentally deleted the PM that had the info.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
2009_b.jpg

:whistle2:|

I should have jumped on 1.5 instead of being lazy. Just after it revived itself from RROD too. I've got my Arcade from Dell in the closet sealed still, but those tools take like a week to get here.

Also, Jake should have taken me up on our bet.[/QUOTE]

That's what I got too. If you're on 1.4 you better not connect to Live.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Guys, do you think full across the forehead bangs are cute? I'm trying to decide. :whee:[/quote]

pics nao?

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:|

I'm not going to camp in a tent on the savannah, why would I need those?[/quote]

Wear it like a snuggie when you get cold!

[quote name='munch']That's what I got too. If you're on 1.4 you better not connect to Live.[/quote]

Yeah, I am not getting on Live until this gets straightened out. Did you send me back my card mang?

Make sure you guys tone down the talk. I know this is pants shitting time, but we can't have this type of blatant discussion.

[quote name='munch']:bomb: No, I forgot. I think I'm going to need it now. Is that ok?[/quote]

Yeah, that is OK. I don't have any games I really want to play on Live right now anyway. Just be quick!

LP can't really pm anymore since my inbox is full and im using my phone but don't worry I'll do it for free and don't worry I'll pay return shipping too. I'll pm you when I get home.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Make sure you guys tone down the talk. I know this is pants shitting time, but we can't have this type of blatant discussion.[/QUOTE]To be fair, I've read on lulzcatz that even dudes with legit 360s with only the modded like 10 volt fans have gotten hit.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Make sure you guys tone down the talk. I know this is pants shitting time, but we can't have this type of blatant discussion.[/quote]

OK, I will try to tone it down.

Did Wolve's post just get deleted though?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

so glad I didn't *gently caress* my new box. :)[/quote]

:bomb:

Maybe I'll just :wave: goodbye to 360 gaming.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Either Mojimbo keeps a log of certain OTT events or he's a search engine

mojimbosh4.png
[/QUOTE]
...That happened less than 3 hours ago. Not like it was hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back