Uncirculated video games

Game is also uncirculated which means it has never been touched by human hands!!!
really? .... really?

So someone would actually think that a sealed in plastic game that has been touch by human hands with like little cleanable finger prints on it is worth any less than a sealed game that hasn't been touched ever.

Maybe if you have the most extreme case of OCD.

$950 for Greatest Hits, Huh? I wonder if the seller would attempt to sell a Black Label of the same quality for $5,000. Someone should follow this auction, I gotta see if there's a goof out there actually willing to buy this.

If you look at his other items and the completed listings, it looks like this guy has a lot of rare expensive items. How about that box of sealed Metal Gear Solid PS1 games?

[quote name='ninja dog']I want to buy it and put my hands all over it[/quote]

:hot: NOOOO that's like 1 VGA point for every fingerprint.
100 prints and it won't be worth fuck.

I understand the desire to have a sealed game as a collectible. One day, just maybe one day, you can open it up and the contents will be like brand new.

What I don't get is having the plastic on the outside being in untouched perfect condition...

BUT, if I could get an uncirculated copy of some game coming out soon (say FFXIII), I would seriously consider sending it to VGA just so I could have it labeled "VGA U100 Gem Mint." Of course, I would not pay $900 for a game. But I would pay $59.99 + the $25 dollar VGA fee just so that in ten years (if VGA even matters by then) I can try to sell it on eBay for twenty times as much.

Actually, I would wait until FFXIII was marked down to $19.99 or $29.99, then do that process.

[quote name='ZackScott']I understand the desire to have a sealed game as a collectible. One day, just maybe one day, you can open it up and the contents will be like brand new.

What I don't get is having the plastic on the outside being in untouched perfect condition...

BUT, if I could get an uncirculated copy of some game coming out soon (say FFXIII), I would seriously consider sending it to VGA just so I could have it labeled "VGA U100 Gem Mint." Of course, I would not pay $900 for a game. But I would pay $59.99 + the $25 dollar VGA fee just so that in ten years (if VGA even matters by then) I can try to sell it on eBay for twenty times as much.

Actually, I would wait until FFXIII was marked down to $19.99 or $29.99, then do that process.[/QUOTE]

why not pick up some FFXII and do that?

bread's done
Back