Burnout Paradise 360/PS3 $17.99 shipped at familyvideo.com

I just got this for $19.99 at Amazon and it is totally worth it. I don't even normally care that much for racing games but I heard so many great things about this and all the free dlc make this game a steal.

[quote name='shotcaller88']Why is it getting so cheap...is there a new burnout coming soon?[/QUOTE]

This game has been out for long time, and probably isn't selling anymore so they lowered the price.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Has this game gone greatest hits? If the packaging has changed I flip out.[/QUOTE]

Yes the game has gone Greatest Hits. I bought a copy from Best Buy and it had the horrid red box.

Nice find, nice deal for such a game
2.gif

Great game. Got it for $20 a few weeks ago from amazon. Amazing crash sequences, and the open-world design is refreshing with lots of stunt jumps and collectables to find.

Is the UPC the same for the regular & GH versions? If it ends up being the GH version from familyvideo, can you buy the original version at retail and return the GH version to the store?

Excellent game. Yesterdays 250mb update made it even greater than it already was. The game is definately much brighter now, and it's nice how the smash gates and billboards jump out at you now, instead of just blending with everything else. I also love the restart race addition and can't wait till the legendary car pack is released.

[quote name='tomwaits1']Is the UPC the same for the regular & GH versions? If it ends up being the GH version from familyvideo, can you buy the original version at retail and return the GH version to the store?[/quote]

Good question. Anyone?

Someone asked if there was a new Burnout Paradise game coming out, right? The answer is sort of. For $30 you get the original BP game plus all the free updates and the party update...it's coming sometime this month or the next, I believe. :twisted:

[quote name='Full Metal XL']Someone asked if there was a new Burnout Paradise game coming out, right? The answer is sort of. For $30 you get the original BP game plus all the free updates and the party update...it's coming sometime this month or the next, I believe. :twisted:[/quote]

You're talking about the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, which is only for PC. For 360 and PS3, the party update is a free download, and there is no plan to release an "enhanced" version with a higher price tag at this point.

[quote name='dfo']You're talking about the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, which is only for PC. For 360 and PS3, the party update is a free download, and there is no plan to release an "enhanced" version with a higher price tag at this point.[/quote]

The party update is $9.99. They are also going to be releasing an island sometime soon, and don't forget the legendary cars pack with the general lee, kitt, ecto 1 and such, well, cheap imitations of them anyways.

bread's done
Back