A tip to CheapyD and Wombat about Marriage...

Damianogre

CAGiversary!
.. and any other guy thats married. I will be married for 15 years now this summer. I'm 42 and have one son thats will be 14 this summer. We all love playing Video games.

Shower, Shave and put on Deodorant everyday, whether or not you want to or think you need to. Your wife/girlfriends actually do love you and want to have sex with you, but not when you smell like shit.

Believe it or not, your women don't hate you, they want you, bad, even if you think your a fat, gross slob that does not deserve them. So go sex them up every moment you can. Except when their about to go out to work or anywhere else. Nothing pisses a women off more then wet pants.

Help around the house. Clean up like you are in the military and about to have an inspection, even if its not your mess, clean it up. Even if your pissed about cleaning up her stuff, Clean it up.

There's probably more stuff to tell you about, but I'm a man and can't remember stuff all that well.

Sorry, I have to. lool

url

[quote name='Damianogre'].. and any other guy thats married. I will be married for 15 years now this summer. I'm 42 and have one son thats will be 14 this summer. We all love playing Video games.

Shower, Shave and put on Deodorant everyday, whether or not you want to or think you need to. Your wife/girlfriends actually do love you and want to have sex with you, but not when you smell like shit.

Believe it or not, your women don't hate you, they want you, bad, even if you think your a fat, gross slob that does not deserve them. So go sex them up every moment you can. Except when their about to go out to work or anywhere else. Nothing pisses a women off more then wet pants.

Help around the house. Clean up like you are in the military and about to have an inspection, even if its not your mess, clean it up. Even if your pissed about cleaning up her stuff, Clean it up.

There's probably more stuff to tell you about, but I'm a man and can't remember stuff all that well.[/quote]

Hmm, interesting.

[quote name='Damianogre'] go sex them up every moment you can. Except when their about to go out to work or anywhere else. Nothing pisses a women off more then wet pants. [/QUOTE]

Epic...

[quote name='Damianogre'].. and any other guy thats married. I will be married for 15 years now this summer. I'm 42 and have one son thats will be 14 this summer. We all love playing Video games.

There's probably more stuff to tell you about, but I'm a man and can't remember stuff all that well.[/QUOTE]

As guy who has a steady girlfriend (since 2005), and have plans for getting married, I can relate to that.

Also, I'd recommend taking initiative whenever some decision situation happens... not that you don't want to listen to her opinion, but whenever she says "So what do you want to do today?", you better have a plan, whatever it is... even if it's playing some games for the afternoon! Be confident in your actions most of the time, and you will be pretty much ok.

Oh, and tell her she looks great... it might be before, during, or after you sex her up, just like Damianogre said :p

I'm tell you after they are gone you'll wish you'd sexed them up every chance you got

now they are sexing somebody else :/

Oh yah, As far as the wet pants thing, I used to give my wife a great kiss and feel her up before we left for work. She would yell at me and tell me to stop. I thought she was hating me for some unknown reason. Turns out I was getting her wet and thus, making her uncomfortable all day.

There's probably more stuff to tell you about, but I'm a man and can't remember stuff all that well.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will never forget this important advice.

[quote name='Damianogre']
Shower, Shave and put on Deodorant everyday, whether or not you want [/quote]

PRO-tips with Damianogre

I've been with the same girl for 10+ years and we aren't married yet. I can't marry someone that can't meet my needs sexually 100% of the time.

Word to the wise.....dont settle.

So wait, me telling my wife that she is fat when she is pregnant does not make her feel good? Telling her that I do not do fat chicks is mean? Also getting drunk and deficating in my pants and making her clean them up and do my laundry she does not like?

Honestly OP, can you be anymore obvious with your preachings of common sense on marriage? In fact, the only post that makes sense is from steverl22. I would love to see the OP sit down and try to council someone like Sal the Stockbroker from the Howard Stern Show. Here are some more common sense with marriage:

-Even when she fucks up big time, tell her everything will be okay and it partially your fault.
-Even when you fuck up big time, tell her that its all your fault and your lucky that she is still around.
-Let her know that you care for your family, tell her that you opened up a Life Insurance policy for yourself. That way she will not blame you when you die because you care. Than if she wanted to she could hire someone to knock you off, at least she and your family will be happy.
-Always take her thoughts and feelings into consideration, even if they are dumb as shit. Act like you deliberated on them for awhile when you disagree.
-Give her all the credit cards and let her take care of finances, hey bankruptcy is not that bad is it?
-Always take her word on stuff, if you see a needle next to your condoms and she says she is on the pill and you find out a month later that she is pregnant and insists that she did not poke holes in your condom and that she did take the pill (even though you never saw her go to the Pharmacy or ever saw any kind of pill prescribed to her during your 4 years of dating and 3 years of marriage) that the condom and pill where both defective.

I got more common sense tips, but the cable guy just showed up and I have to run errands. My wife does not like me around when she negotiates business with the Cable guy, gardner, or the pool man. I always have to leave. My son also calls the pool man Pa-Pa it is so cute. Well, if I see any deals while I'm out I will come back here and post them on CAG!!

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I'm not up to the marriage stage yet, I need to know how to get the to stop calling the cops? Can't pass that part.[/quote]

Cut her phone line.

[quote name='xDARKx Knight']Its funny how Cheapy or Wombat havent shown up on this thread...

They say fuck your thread :p
Im joking btw :)[/quote]

Why would they want to come in and comment about a guy who thinks they know there marriage? Who is the OP to give advice to Cheapy, Wombat, or any other married CAG? Nobody asked for the OP's advice, he decided to take it upon himself to make his comment. To me the OP comes off as a Deush and if I where either of them I would not want to comment on this thread either. I am sure the OP had good intentions, but he nor I know anything about Cheapy D's or Wombat's marriage and for that we should not comment on it by giving them advice.

It's not like either keep their lives a secret, but the the OP obviously has no idea about either one's relationship at all.

bread's done
Back