&
iconps3.gif

Expandable crap iPhone pic:[img-l=97]4980[/img-l]

Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War_x360_PKGboxart_160w.jpg
Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War_ps3_PKGboxart_160w.jpg

[quote name='bossman']Links for convenience

:360: 360 http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05891457000P

:ps3: PS3 http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896379000P[/quote]

Currently not available for delivery online, is available for online purchase w/ in-store picked option. (Thanks Bossman)

Listed as available for both 360 and PS3 at this price. Guitar Hero World Tour also listed at $39.99 (Not as cheap as Micro Center's $19 deal was)

Mods if this a repost please delete with extreme prejudice.

Edit: It's a repost. I just didn't see it during a search and it seems to have fallen off. OP HERE

Re-Edit: Not a repost that was apparently the other thread was a month ago almost to the day. This time the ad includes PS3 version in the sale.
CheapyD, cheapy D, cheapyd, Wombat, john

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mambo621']I have not heard anything like this. I might check this out tomorrow.[/quote]

I have been trying to find an image of the ad online since my OP but I can't. I am going to snap a "crap" pic with my iPhone.

OP updated with pic. Does sears do regional ads? I assume they all are.

CheapyD, cheapy D, cheapyd, Wombat, john

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_punisher']So disorganized w/o speedy =/[/quote]
Yes, this is gonna be tougher without his consolidated ads for the in-store deals.

[quote name='freund219']i went yesterday to sears in coventry, pa and they said the sale was only on the ps3 version.[/quote]

did you ask them to scan the 360 version?

[quote name='freund219']i went yesterday to sears in coventry, pa and they said the sale was only on the ps3 version.[/quote]

That's really strange, considering the only one actually pictured in the ad is the 360 version (it says also PS3 in text).

OP Updated with in-store pick-up links.

Hmm, they have them available at my closest store. I have a huge backlog of games, though (currently playing Hell's Highway)-- it would probably be $39.99 anyway by the time I would get around to playing it.

Must... resist...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I was just flipping through the fliers of my AJC Sunday Early and saw that
Sears has Call of Duty World at War for $39
iconxbox360.gif
&
iconps3.gif

Expandable crap iPhone pic:[img-l=97]4980[/img-l]

Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War_x360_PKGboxart_160w.jpg
Call-Of-Duty-World-At-War_ps3_PKGboxart_160w.jpg

Currently not available for delivery online, is available for online purchase w/ in-store picked option. (Thanks Bossman)

Listed as available for both 360 and PS3 at this price. Guitar Hero World Tour also listed at $39.99 (Not as cheap as Micro Center's $19 deal was)

[/quote]

You can also submit your e-mail address at Sears.com for an additional coupon good for $5 off an in-store purchase of $50 or more and $5 off an online purchase of $50 or more.

I'm just trying to figure out what I can buy for $10-$15 to get the $5 off!

:lol:

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']You can also submit your e-mail address at Sears.com for an additional coupon good for $5 off an in-store purchase of $50 or more and $5 off an online purchase of $50 or more.

I'm just trying to figure out what I can buy for $10-$15 to get the $5 off!

:lol:[/quote]

And yes after reading it, it does seem idiotic to spend $10-$15 more to save $5 LOL!

did you ask them to scan the 360 version?

No. I probably should've. I just asked the guy there and he said that the sale is only on the ps3 version. So I just assumed that it wouldn't be 39.99 for the xbox 360.

bread's done
Back