Cubivore, baby. Cheap shipping for CAGers(going for $35.00)(37min left)

[quote name='defender']wow I got like 20 of these...cool[/quote]

I was meaning to buy one off VGD , but I kept putting it off and putting it off and now it's too late. :(

well it was one of the few games I took with me...I have some boxes of items I couldnt part with...

if and when I reopen VGD I will of course be selling some...also if I need money I am sure I will be posting items in the trade forums

[quote name='defender']well it was one of the few games I took with me...I have some boxes of items I couldnt part with...

if and when I reopen VGD I will of course be selling some...also if I need money I am sure I will be posting items in the trade forums[/quote]

Hopefully you'll sell it at the old VGD price :D I know I'd definately jump on it now. I've been kicking myself lately for not getting from you. I saw it once for 19.99 used and figured I'd want to play it so I'd just get used. But lately I've started collecting sealed games, and I definately prefer it sealed.

BTW: I hope everything is going well for you in your new state.

[quote name='defender']well it was one of the few games I took with me...I have some boxes of items I couldnt part with...

if and when I reopen VGD I will of course be selling some...also if I need money I am sure I will be posting items in the trade forums[/quote]

You can put me down for one also.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I got mine at Multimedia 1.0 right before you left, and this reminds me I really should start the game.[/quote]

yeah you should. got lucky enough to get a copy at an eb in rochester and it was well worth it. one of my favorite games ever. its got a bit of humor in it and the story is stellar :D

gl OP

edit: and it was like 7.99 after edge card. maybe i should have posted that...oops.

I currently own this one, and as much as I wanted to enjoy it, I put the controller down. I didnt know these were that "rare/valuable."

bread's done
Back