FE: PoR

saggypockets

CAGiversary!
I bought this game about two years ago at a Gamestop. I think I got it for like $20 new and I was pretty happy because it was hard to find it new at that price. Well today I go look at my game collection and it is not there. I moved from my mom's house to my dad's about a year ago, so it's either at my mom's or I lost it in the transition. I never got to playing it and I wanted to play it today :cry: I guess I'll rebuy it complete on ebay. I just wrote this to share my sadness lol.

That's too bad. I missed out on buying it. I remember I could have, because I bought Chibi-robo as a gift at the time.

I have an extra copy now though. It's an ex-rental copy I rescued from it's former life, and it's looking for a good home. It's without manual though. I think you'll pay a ton if you try to get sealed, but finding a complete, open copy isn't too expensive. At least it wasn't a few months ago.

Good luck finding a copy, it's a great game. PM me if you're interested in buying/trading.

you best bet in replacing is finding it at a close gamestop, use their website to find the closest one in stuck and call to see if its a complete and have them hold it for you.

oh snaps, i found it! im so stupid, it was where i put my dvds lol. im so happy now. thanx for the offer mcelfour, but im a bit anal about keeping my game collection complete. im going to play this game soon, after i beat lost odyssey. :D

[quote name='saggypockets']oh snaps, i found it! im so stupid[/quote]

You said it, not us. ;)

I bought it new from Sears for $15 just because I heard it was hard to get. I never did play it, it's still sealed.

[quote name='saggypockets']oh snaps, i found it! im so stupid, it was where i put my dvds lol. im so happy now. thanx for the offer mcelfour, but im a bit anal about keeping my game collection complete. im going to play this game soon, after i beat lost odyssey. :D[/quote]
I'm glad you found it! :)

[quote name='saggypockets']thanx :) now all i need to find is FE radiant dawn. the cheapest ive seen it is on ebay for like $35.[/QUOTE]

It's also $19.98 at Toys R Us and currently on sale for $9.99 at FYE. Be sure to check those stores first.

wat. I know about the FYE deal, but i live in so cal, and we don't really have any. the one that is close to me doesn't sell video games. i didn't know about the TRU deal. i just checked online and they don't have it. i'll go check my local TRU, hopefully they'll have it.

I've beaten Radiant Dawn but unfortunately haven't gotten around to playing this one. Whenever I see it at EB Games it's like $60 used, no way I'm paying that for a used game.

You know, I love these games as they are some of the only TRPGs I'm any good at, but I hate the whole eternally dead thing, because I really like a lot of the characters, so its really hard for me to get back into them.

[quote name='Canuck']I've beaten Radiant Dawn but unfortunately haven't gotten around to playing this one. Whenever I see it at EB Games it's like $60 used, no way I'm paying that for a used game.[/QUOTE]
That's crazy, it must be rare then. Glad I didn't lose it lol.
[quote name='Gden']You know, I love these games as they are some of the only TRPGs I'm any good at, but I hate the whole eternally dead thing, because I really like a lot of the characters, so its really hard for me to get back into them.[/QUOTE]
Yup I have a hate/love relationship with that feature. I have a bit of an ocd disorder, so even if I lose one crappy character I have to restart the whole level so I don't lose him. So sometimes I play the same level multiple times.

Well it looks I'm going to be playing this game soon, since my 360 got the rrod. I'll play it after I beat GTA: chinatown wars. I know i said that before lol, but this time I'm for reals.

[quote name='saggypockets']Yup I have a hate/love relationship with that feature. I have a bit of an ocd disorder, so even if I lose one crappy character I have to restart the whole level so I don't lose him. So sometimes I play the same level multiple times.[/quote]
I'll do you one better. When leveling my characters with bonus experience, I'd reset, multiple times if necessary, until I got the stat boost I wanted.

bread's done
Back