For those of you who track the CAG-O-Matic Price Tracker...AMAZON added!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: 1/24/04
*Fressher EB feed added
*Amazon added
*Game Title Search returns better results

Coming soon:
*add Category output to Game Title Search results
*browse the last 7 days worth of results
*improved search filtering (price, retailer, console)
*?????
*?????

[quote name='Doylerulez']Will the Amazon Friday sale be part of the feed if/when they have actual games on sale? It would beat checking for nothing.[/quote]

The CAG-O-MATIC pulls the data around 8:15AM every morning, so yes, it should be included.
Keep in mind, sometimes Amazon adds items to the Friday Sale that aren't any cheaper then they were the day before, so those items will not show up.

UPDATE: We've tightened up the search feature so you should be getting much better results.

Coming soon: The ability to check the last 7 days worth of results.

Hey D, I have a suggestion, if it's not already on the list - is it possible to be able to sort by the columns, say for Xbox software, by retailer, or by price?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hey D, I have a suggestion, if it's not already on the list - is it possible to be able to sort by the columns, say for Xbox software, by retailer, or by price?[/quote]

Yes, that is on the list...let me add that to the OP.
I definitely want you to be able to perform a search like "show me all the $5 and under games at Amazon"

Today I added Category output to Game Title Search results. It just says "Video Games" right now, but that will change tomorrow morning when the Price Tracker runs next.

bread's done
Back